06-29-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any advice? Anyone done the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait for it.....waaaaait for it.

swede123
06-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Advice: Don't.

Lots of people try to get back together, but usually they don't last long.

Good luck to ya.

Swede

Arnfinn Madsen
06-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the warning. I am willing to give it a try anyway and hope somebody has succeded on it and can give me the secret recipe /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

tolbiny
06-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Why did you split up in the first place?

Reef
06-29-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Advice: Don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

think about the reason you split in the first place. Unless you're willing to make major changes and go to counseling, the relationship future looks dim

Arnfinn Madsen
06-29-2005, 11:29 PM
She moved directly from her parents /images/graemlins/ooo.gif to my flat when she was 20. Not a good idea it turned out, she started to miss some youth and to be 100% independent. Now she has been on her own for a while and does not feel that need anymore.

touchfaith
06-29-2005, 11:30 PM
stick it in her pooper?

LotsOfOuts69
06-29-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stick it in her pooper?

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding

A_C_Slater
06-29-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She moved directly from her parents /images/graemlins/ooo.gif to my flat when she was 20. Not a good idea it turned out, she started to miss some youth and to be 100% independent. Now she has been on her own for a while and does not feel that need anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't ask her if she had fun whoring herself to random drunken bar dudes and the relationship will be fine.

But will you be fine?

zoomOut
06-29-2005, 11:38 PM
Wow, you sound very cool for letting her back in your life. I wish you the best of luck. I hope she does not take you for granted as you sound like you have a very big heart.

kyro
06-29-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stick it in her pooper?

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. we have a winner.

touchfaith
06-29-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it back...make her get tested before offering to stick it in her pooper.

Who knows where that poopers been now. That's tainted pooper and can't be trusted.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-29-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah, she seems to me to be the right one; so I am willing to give it a try. First time I do something like this, so I am totally clueless to how it will be.

MikeL05
06-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Just laughed so hard I woke up my roommate.

Nick-Zack
06-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I really really hope that you don't have kids. It will be 10x worse for them this time when you break up.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-30-2005, 01:03 AM
No kids.

squeek12
06-30-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really really hope that you don't have kids. It will be 10x worse for them this time when you break up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had this happen with my parents. I wish we had just been done with it the first time, and I agree that it was worse the second time. And I'm 22 and on my own now. I can't imagine what it would have been like if i was still at home.

[censored]
06-30-2005, 02:30 AM
Yes been through it, It didn't work for the same reasons it didn't work the first time only it was even more painful the second time around.

BTW) I don't want to sound judgemental but this line about her not being able to experience single life, breaking up, and then wanting to get back together is typical BS woman crap that you in no way should be putting up with. I can't think about this too long or i'm going to get super pissed but in general women should be getting one chance with you and when they [censored] that up (which 99% of them will), it's over and you should move on. This going to have her fun, then deciding she is ready to come back is utter bullshit and not something you deserve.

daveymck
06-30-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to sound judgemental but this line about her not being able to experience single life, breaking up, and then wanting to get back together is typical BS woman crap that you in no way should be putting up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree my ex did this to me after 5 years of being together she wanted to try the single life, within six weeks (and after kissing some bloke in the pub in front of me which actually made me 100% sure I had no feelings for her rather than making me jealous) she asked me to start going out again, my response well I'll sleep with you but dont want a relationship, she went to the toilet and cried.

Its is a woman thing espcially seems to be a young woman thing I know another girl who did this and went back and happily married so like all things it can cut both ways maybe she has found out the grass isnt greener and wont take you as much for granted but who knows.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 05:13 AM
Tainted pussy, move on.

Its pussy, but its what the pussy is attached to that your going to have to deal with. Is 15-30 min of fun worth it? No, not unless she has hot friends that put out.

Even if u could ram and jam in her pooper, I dont see the plus side here.

SippinSoma
06-30-2005, 05:15 AM
NH.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
....typical BS woman crap....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ton of men use this excuse to.

Its still a crap excuse though.

The Goober
06-30-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How long was she on her own? And how old were you when she moved in? Did you get laid a lot while she was gone?

I'll be more optimistic and say that I think you have a chance if:
a) she lived on her own long enough to really get some perspective - if she's coming back just because of a knee-jerk reaction of missing you, then its inevitable that once she feels safe again, she'll want to be independant again and it'll never stop.
b) you did your own thing while she was gone and you are getting back together on your terms. Otherwise you may start grwoing resentful that you waited around like a chump while she was out partying - especially when you start to hear stories about what she did while she was on her own.

Anyways, good luck to you, and wise move on the 'no kids' part.

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just don't ask her if she had fun whoring herself to random drunken bar dudes and the relationship will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least she didn't have sex with the livestock.

Zurvan
06-30-2005, 09:54 AM
I lived with my ex (not wife, GF). It was easily the worst year & a half of my life. You broke up for a reason. We broke up for the same reason (I'm young - I wanna f*ck random guys, but still marry you). You'll never - EVER - forget about that, and never stop wondering what happened while you were broken up. Worse, you'll find out.

Give it a shot, but have an escape plan.

There's lots of women in this world that don't think the guy they love is willing to wait around while they slut themselves around town.

Good luck

jackdaniels
06-30-2005, 10:04 AM
I have had this happen as well. Advice below:

1. Never ask her what she did while you were separated, adn don't let her tell you.
2. Insist that she sever all contact with anyone (male) she might have become friends with while you were apart.
3. Try your best to make things work. Be honest about your feelings towards each other.

In my case we found that what brought us back together wasn't so much our great love for each other, but rather that we simply got used to being together and were afraid of being apart. After getting back together for about 3 weeks, we both agreed that it wasn't working out and parted as great friends. Again, the key is to forget the past (and never mention it) and be honest with yourself (and her) about your future prospects (and feelings for each other).

GL, I hope this works out for you.

Bluffoon
06-30-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would saw off my leg with a rusty hacksaw before I moved back in with my Ex.

Bluffoon
06-30-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So she can come and go as she pleases? I hope for your sake she is sincere and not using you like a doormat.

beerbandit
06-30-2005, 10:16 AM
tell her not to be bringing other dudes home --- chicks are ok

edit: my ex gf and i lived together for a while after we broke up (not the same, i know) we shared a room too, kinda weird --- it worked out, dinner, booty and she usually paid for [censored] like movies and beer

cheers

flair1239
06-30-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A few months before my divorce was finalised, my ex-wife and I actually lived together again for about a month. After a couple weeks old patterns started to reemerge.

If you guys want to make this work, I highly suggest counseling. Even though my Ex and I ended up getting divorced, today we are on very good terms. We have a daughter together, so we talk on the phone a couple times a day and actually have a bit of a friendship.

Without counseling this would not have happend.

spamuell
06-30-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least she didn't have sex with the livestock.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD. <font color="white"> POTD </font>

Mars357
06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
You are out of your f u c k i n g mind!!

realwtf
06-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Are you poor or do you have a large bankroll compared to her?

SuitedSixes
06-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Good luck, man, I hope it works out for you.