PDA

View Full Version : Important poll question

Rick Diesel
06-29-2005, 09:52 PM
You are (or pretend you are) a man living with a female that is either your wife or girlfriend. You are home alone. Do you bother to close the bathroom door before you pee?

spamuell
06-29-2005, 09:54 PM
If you leave the door open and someone opens the front door, can they (and any passers by) see into the bathroom?

Rick Diesel
06-29-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you leave the door open and someone opens the front door, can they (and any passers by) see into the bathroom?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my case no, but for arguement sake let's say yes.

My wife came home with her sister while i was peeing. I heard the front door (the bathroom is not in eyesight) and I hollered out "Don't come back here, I'm taking a piss."

The wife was not too happy about this. I told her that all guys do it. She did not believe me, therefore we have ourselves a poll.

Rick Diesel

itsmesteve
06-29-2005, 10:32 PM
my response was closed, but it deserves an asterisk, as my bathroom door is always closed to keep the cat out of the toilet. however, the door closed is by no means a 100% certainty.

i guess the wife's argument is the door shoulda been closed, but she should certainly be glad she got a warning.

MoreWineII
06-29-2005, 10:35 PM
Open when I pee, closed when I crap.

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Neither of us closes the door.

swolfe
06-30-2005, 11:19 AM
i don't bother closing it when i'm home alone, but i'd reach out and swing it shut if i heard someone come into the house.

Johnny Richter
06-30-2005, 11:23 AM
I close the door solely based on the fact i have a paranoia with open doors.

cold_cash
06-30-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My wife came home with her sister while i was peeing. I heard the front door (the bathroom is not in eyesight) and I hollered out "Don't come back here, I'm taking a piss."

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe instead of shouting you could have just reached out and closed the door? Seems a little classier.

Skjonne
06-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Closed. I try to live civilized.

Bluffoon
06-30-2005, 12:02 PM
I personally would rather we both close the door but she doesnt seem to care and even if the door is closed she just waltzes in regardless so I just leave it open. No biggie either way.

Rick Diesel
06-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Our bathroom door opens into the hallway, so it is not an easy reach. I am not about to put the clamp on myself, and walk 5 steps to close the door and 5 steps back while holding my junk so that I don't piss everywhere. The verbal warning sure seemed appropriate under the circumstances.

captZEEbo1
06-30-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't even like wearing clothing when I'm home alone.

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't even like wearing clothing when I'm home alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

the family has been out of town for three weeks. i've spent a lot of time undressed at home. one sunday i almost walked out the front door w/o pants.