PDA

View Full Version : I'm a shark icon

swolfe
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
I signed up for a demo of PokerEdge, mostly to see what data it has on me. I have to say, it's pretty cool...pretty much eliminates the need for the PT/PV combination (although PT would still be necessary for record-keeping).

The Heads-Up Display is a lot cleaner than what I've been able to manage with the PV layout manager, and the aggregation they have on some of the statistics is very helpful.

Of course, I somewhat think that it's cheating to use data that I hadn't collected personally, but really, I have enough moral flexibility to get past that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

StacysMom
06-29-2005, 09:39 PM
does poker edge have a table overlay now? I avoided using it as I 8 table and do not have time to use the pop up window.

swolfe
06-29-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah, it's a small box with 9 stats (that you can customize), then if you click on it it drops to show you a list of other stats, similar to PV. it's nice that you can customize it once and not have to dick with arranging all the individual, tiny stat text boxes.

Mike Haven
06-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Please use existing thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2754610&page=2 &view=expanded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1) if you want to respond to this post.

Thanks.