PDA

View Full Version : chinese sauce on shirt

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 08:42 PM
ok, so i ordered chinese food to eat before i go out tonight. halfway through, while reading 2+2, (this happened about a minute ago) like an idiot, i choose to pick up a piece of pork with my one hand. two drips of sauce later, my white striped polo shirt is ruined. what is my correct laundry play here? im ready to just break out my light blue striped polo shirt. or my pastel red one. my collar is popped, if that effects things.

i have regular tide soap in the house, thats it.

GuyOnTilt
06-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Soda water? I really don't know, but you should pick up some Shout next time you go shopping to have around for things like this.

GoT

DemonDeac
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
step 1: NEVER WEAR A POPPED COLLAR SHIRT AGAIN!!
step 2: should buy a stain remover stick. hot a stain on shirt and roomate had a stick and it worked. just make sure not to dry the shirt if the stain is still in cuz it will set the stain

stabn
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Put tide on the spot and put the shirt in the wash. Now take your pastel shirt and go to the store. While at the store buy a new shirt that doesn't have a collar so you can't pop it and put that shirt on for tonight.

IronDragon1
06-29-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, so i ordered chinese food to eat before i go out tonight. halfway through, while reading 2+2, (this happened about a minute ago) like an idiot, i choose to pick up a piece of pork with my one hand. two drips of sauce later, my white striped polo shirt is ruined. what is my correct laundry play here? im ready to just break out my light blue striped polo shirt. or my pastel red one. my collar is popped, if that effects things.

i have regular tide soap in the house, thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry-I don't know crap about laundry other than put dirty clothes in wash with soap, dry and fold but a good start is to stop eating Chinese food like this guy

http://www.mcpeepants.com/frames/413carl/frame22.jpg

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Put tide on the spot and put the shirt in the wash. Now take your pastel shirt and go to the store. While at the store buy a new shirt that doesn't have a collar so you can't pop it and put that shirt on for tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

so dont let it dry, and use some kind of special stain remover?

See, I spent a ton of money on this polo shirt so everyone would think im cool and I didnt want my money to be wasted. It even has the right logo on it, its great.

stabn
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so dont let it dry, and use some kind of special stain remover?

See, I spent a ton of money on this polo shirt so everyone would think im cool and I didnt want my money to be wasted. It even has the right logo on it, its great.

[/ QUOTE ]

*shudder*

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 09:11 PM
I just think that the extra $40 is worth it to make sure its a crocodile on the front and not an alligator.

balkii
06-29-2005, 09:17 PM
my pastel red one

Nice try. Theres a word for that color : Pink

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my pastel red one

Nice try. Theres a word for that color : Pink

[/ QUOTE ]

no, its not pink. its like cherry red without the edge.

tek
06-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Don't tell me those aligator izod shirts are back in /images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought they died 20 years ago...