PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Main Event qualifiers

ccmcc33
06-29-2005, 03:28 PM
I just want to know if anyone who has won a WSOP ME seat through Full Tilt has received their information yet. I was told that they were submitting entries on Monday but I still haven't gotten anything yet and I'd really like to know which day one I got.

Bartman387
06-29-2005, 11:25 PM
sure it wasn't next monday??

They still have ME qualifiers going until sunday

ccmcc33
06-30-2005, 01:00 AM
When I e-mailed them last week, they said they'd be doing what they have so far on (last) Friday and Monday.

ccmcc33
07-01-2005, 12:44 AM
I got the word today that Full Tilt has submitted all the entries but that Harrah's is massively backed up on sending out the e-mails. So it looks like I might not find out my day one assignment until I get to Vegas. No big deal.

52s
07-01-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the word today that Full Tilt has submitted all the entries but that Harrah's is massively backed up on sending out the e-mails.

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard is it to send out what should amount to form letters with simple variables for your Day 1 assignment (which day, table, and seat).

Holy hell this WSOP has been badly handled.

2-day events becoming 3-days on a whim instead of the 1000 or 1500 number they announced after the first day zoo, double tourneys on some days... just look at today. Four tournaments at one time? Dreadful planning.

ccmcc33
07-01-2005, 03:17 AM
Agreed. My e-mail from Full Tilt said that Harrah's is "two weeks behind" on sending out the e-mails, but that I'm welcome to check my seat assignment at will call. Which obviously, I'll have to do...since it would be nice to know what day I'm playing and all. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bartman387
07-01-2005, 01:18 PM
did a hotel room come with Full Tilt's WSOP package, or did you have to book one on your own?

billyb
07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
i got an email from ms borman which stated.

Thank you for your email and for your interest in the WSOP.
Presently, we do not have you pre-registered for the Main Event.
It usually takes, 7-10 days, after your deposit and registration information reaches us, to get you logged into our system.

it took 2 and a half weeks for mine.

peace
billyb

ccmcc33
07-01-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did a hotel room come with Full Tilt's WSOP package, or did you have to book one on your own?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the packages just include a flat $2,000 for expenses and you make all of your own arrangements.

J9off
07-02-2005, 05:22 PM
So, has anybody who won a seat from Full Tilt received their email confirmation from Harrahs? As of the date of this post I haven't and I am starting to get kinda concerned.