PDA

View Full Version : The 3 boys missing and found dead in Camden, NJ last week

Tyler Durden
06-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Did anyone ever hear a follow up to this story? Was it determined how the boys died?

I saw this on the news Friday night. 3 boys, ages 5, 6, and 11 were missing in Camden on Wednesday. Police searched for two days and found nothing. Then on Friday evening the father of one of the boys searched an abandoned car near his home. This was caught on tape, when he looked in the trunk he found the dead bodies of the 3 boys. It was painful to watch as he collapsed and everyone in the neighborhood was going crazy.

If anyone can answer my questions it would be much appreciated b/c I can't find anything about it online.

Glenn
06-29-2005, 03:24 PM
They climbed in the trunk and locked themselves in.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-29-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly. It was so sad.

I believe there is now an investigation into why the police searched the car but not the trunk at the time the kids dissappeared.

mistrpug
06-29-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly. It was so sad.

I believe there is now an investigation into why the police searched the car but not the trunk at the time the kids dissappeared.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the heat that day, the kids were likely already dead by the time the police were even called. Very sad story.

Bluffoon
06-29-2005, 04:32 PM
From what I heard of the reports, this car belonged to the family and was in the family's yard, like 30 feet from where the kids were last seen and that the mechanism that holds the trunk open was broken so that the lid slammed down and locked if you let it go.

Whoever put that car there and left it open with a defective trunk lid should be put in jail.

Matt Williams
06-29-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From what I heard of the reports, this car belonged to the family and was in the family's yard, like 30 feet from where the kids were last seen and that the mechanism that holds the trunk open was broken so that the lid slammed down and locked if you let it go.

Whoever put that car there and left it open with a defective trunk lid should be put in jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the car belonged to the one child's grandmother. She had let them play in the car ever since it was put there. The family is blaming the police for not looking in the trunk, but they should have looked in there first knowing that the kids liked to play in the car.

Lady Dont Tekno
06-29-2005, 04:51 PM
This is an unfortunate tragedy. I don't think the blame should be pointed at anyone.

LDT

Wes ManTooth
06-29-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is an unfortunate tragedy. I don't think the blame should be pointed at anyone.

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, truely sad story

tek
06-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Darwinism at work, but still sad.

BottlesOf
06-29-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly disagree.

lu_hawk
06-29-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a retard.

GuyOnTilt
06-29-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You = dumb

GoT

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad things happen. Why do people always want to assign blame in cases like this? I hate reading these stories.