PDA

View Full Version : Poker Grapher

popeye18
06-29-2005, 01:49 PM
I tired searching the forums and internet but couldnt find it. Does someone have a link to the program that everyone uses to graph their earnings?

vetman81
06-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Here you go. (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4226)

groo
06-30-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, this version is expired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muisyle
06-30-2005, 05:06 AM
Try actually reading the thread next time.

pokergrapher.com/appfiles/PokerGrapherInstallv135.exe

Jgents
06-30-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Try actually reading the thread next time.

pokergrapher.com/appfiles/PokerGrapherInstallv135.exe

[/ QUOTE ]

That's correct. The v135 does not expire.

groo
06-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Sorry, I made the mistake of thinking the download called pokertracker.com/PokGra.exe that popped up in the middle of my screen when I clicked the posted link was the requested item. My apologies again for not realizing I needed to go 10 pages deep to find a file who's name I did not know. I'll be more careful next time. Thanks for the link.

Orpheus
07-01-2005, 12:28 AM
I don't mean to rag on you, just give you a tip.

I never assume that a first post in a thread that is several months old, will always be up-to-date. I always skip to the end to see what the most recent info is. Then, because I don't always have time to read all the posts in a multipage thread, I read the last few pages in reverse order, instead of the first few pages (as many people seem to do) Usually, any useful info from earlier in the thread will be repeated near the end, as clarifications for people who only skimmed or skipped the main bulk of the thread posts.

I very often find information and changes that completely invalidates the original post (at least for my use), such as the unpleasant experiences of those who used the info given earlier in the thread.

This may seem like simple common sense, but it doesn't seem to be standard practice for most people. Many who skip to the end just make "I'm too lazy" posts (and don't come back to read the helpful replies), and miss the exact same info summarized on the next-to-laxt pages. We've all seen that.

As I said, just a tip. It's become my SOP.

groo
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Thank you for the tip. I will use that.