PDA

View Full Version : What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?

SomethingClever
06-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Unprotected sex with prostitutes in Haiti? Base jumping off the Eiffel Tower?

Or is it as mediocre as drinking expired milk?

Let's hear it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM
I dunno... just the other day, I bet the river with Quad 4s and risked having the woman I was heads-up against folding when the card room pays $50 for quads. Luckily for me, she called all the way down, as was expected. Phew!

spamuell
06-29-2005, 01:05 PM
wtf patrick, I expected better from you.

balkii
06-29-2005, 01:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I dunno... just the other day, I bet the river with Quad 4s and risked having the woman I was heads-up against folding when the card room pays $50 for quads. Luckily for me, she called all the way down, as was expected. Phew!

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you play poker?

man
06-29-2005, 01:07 PM
clipping myself in for aussie (facing the ground) rappelling.. and not getting it checked before I went down.

also very stupid.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-29-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you play poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I'm good enough to get quads too!

TheWorstPlayer
06-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Definitely having unprotected sex with someone I had never met before. Very stupid.

Lady Dont Tekno
06-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Lying to cops. The flipside was probably going to jail and it didn't affect anyone other than me.

LDT

2planka
06-29-2005, 01:15 PM
Hallowell, Maine. I jumped off a 60' ledge into a quarry. The tricky bit was jumping over a tree that was growing out of the ledge. I'm also terrified of heights. Dislocated my shoulder when I hit the water. Nearly drowned. Ah college. Good times.

jakethebake
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm married.

2+2 wannabe
06-29-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married.

[/ QUOTE ]

no avatar?

Shajen
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Saying "I do"

Half Eddie. You didn't tell me I could have half.

beerbandit
06-29-2005, 01:44 PM
maybe not so much risk as stupid --- when i was younger (10-12 maybe), there was an abandoned house that was for sale right down the street ----- a bunch of us broke into it and would hang out there

then one day we decided to destroy it (there wasnt much of anything in it, furniture) smashing every light bulb and mirror in the house

im not sure why this happened, pretty stupid --- had to see to see a counselor for a while

oh yeah and the drunken sex one too -- so many college sluts and only five years

a few weeks ago - when i was in vegas, i walked back from the rio to the mirage so so so wasted at about 5am - climbing fences and going through const zones, well if i remember right - i looked the next day out of our room window and actually saw how far it was - holy [censored], i only had to cross 72 lanes of traffic --- i wondered what all those scrapes and bruises were from

cheers

GuyOnTilt
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hallowell, Maine. I jumped off a 60' ledge into a quarry. The tricky bit was jumping over a tree that was growing out of the ledge. I'm also terrified of heights. Dislocated my shoulder when I hit the water. Nearly drowned. Ah college. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I picture a quarry full of water, the water looks really, really dirty and not particularly deep.

GoT