PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker Fiasco (rant) (long)

montechristo
06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
A little background - I am a semi-pro smalls stakes NL player, who is fully depending on poker for his income at the moment. I just moved and have very little (read $0) savings. Yes I should have a bunch of money saved up but that isn't the point here and I don't want any stupid off topic flames.

Recently I transferred the remainder of my bankroll to Interpoker after a friend told me about their great tourney overlays and soft games. Well the overlays aren't great and the games aren't softer than anywhere else, still ok tho.

So on the 19th I noticed my bank account balance was getting low, and I requested a wire transfer of $1100 from my Interpoker account. How long should this take? I was told 3-5 business days, so I assumed I would have the money by the following Friday. Today is the 29th and not only have I not received my cashout, I am told (via email this morning) that it is still processing and I have not fully provided the correct documents. At issue was my bank statement - I only receive online statements, when I inquired if this was okay I was told yes and immediately forwarded them a copy of my most recent statement. This morning I recieve an email saying that this is not sufficient and I need to send in a Screenshot of my statement. They couldn't have told me this 9 days ago? I am informed that my wire transfer is now "beginning processing" and it will be another 3-5 business days before I recieve it. Help! I need to pay rent, eat, etc!

Here is a copy of the email I sent them three days ago -
Okay I am extremely frustrated with your cashout procedures/ process.Since opening my account near the beginning of June with Interpoker I have paid over $2000 in rake to your company, and I haven't even played as much as normal. This means that I will likely generate over $24000 of revenue for your company each year. Should I not be a valued customer? I feel like the customer service I have recieved both over the telephone and via email has not been timely at all. I started this process last Monday and put the cashout request in officially; with documentation on Tuesday, you had a bank statement by thursday after taking 3 days to respond to a simple email, and now you are telling me it is going to be another 3-5 business days before I recieve the wire transfer? Unacceptable. A wire transfer should take no more than 24 HOURS. Please wire this money to my account as soon as possible.This matter has been extremely frustrating for me, I am counting on this money, and it has led me to seriously consider withdrawing the remainder of my bankroll from your site and switching to one of your competitors. I am a professional low-limit online player and I have my choice of a variety of sites, and I have never had this type of delay/problem with any of them. For example I called your customer service department this weekend and not only was the person on the phone not able to give me any information regarding the status of my cashout,she told me to call back Monday because it was the weekend and there was no one there who "knew anything" for me to talk to. We live in a world that operates 24/7, this is unacceptable!

For the last two days I have been calling their provided 800 # twice an hour during the day, maybe 40 times total, just to recieve a BUSY signal each time. I simply cannot get a hold of a person to talk to about this, and my emails take 3-4 days before I get a response... Unreal! I have never had this type of problem with any other poker site before!

I urge you all to avoid Interpoker - this has been an extremely stressful situation for me that is only exacerbated by not being able to talk to anyone about it. Today my cellphone got shutoff, I had counted on having this money in my bank account by now to pay the bill. Now I have to walk 4 blocks down the street to use the payphone to call them, but to no avail - still a busy signal!

JordanIB
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM
I withdrew from InterPoker last week.

I think it took less than 48 hours to hit my Neteller account.

I requested another withdrawl Sunday night. I expect that to hit by the end of tomorrow.

sonny black
06-29-2005, 01:06 PM
I understand you don't want any flames, but c'mon, why not C/O on the 10th so the rent, etc. is not an issue.

as Johnny Storm would say
FLAME ON!!!
LOL
SB

montechristo
06-29-2005, 01:27 PM
come on genius, since when does it take 20 days to cashout? I left myself plenty of time, this is their fck up not mine.

real843
06-29-2005, 02:10 PM
What he needs the money for is not relevant in this matter. Cashouts should be handled promptly and according to the general conditions that are stated on their website!