PDA

View Full Version : POKERREWARDS HAS STOLEN MY WSOP SEAT

feartolose
06-29-2005, 12:41 PM
THERE IS A 30 USD QUALIFIER FOR WSOP ON POKERREWARDS.COM. DONT PLAY IT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WAS PLAYIN ON PRIMAPOKER. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT ONCE BECAUSE, I HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS ON NETWORK. THEN I EXPLAINED IT , PRIMAPOKER ACCEPTED MY EXPLANATION. AFTER THEY OPENED MY ACCOUNT AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER BROKEN THE RULES. AFTER I WON WSOP SEAT FROM "POKERREWARDS" 9 DAYS AGO . MY ACCOUNT SUDDENLY CLOSED WITH SAME REASON . NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY MY WSOP SEAT WORTH. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. THEY CAN CLOSE EVERY ACCOUNT WITH THAT REASON. EVEN IF THEY CLOSE THEY HAVE TO PAY MY WINNINGS. INCLUDING WSOP SEAT.

my alias :feartolose

hüseyin yilmaz

feartolose
06-29-2005, 12:43 PM
here is full story:

yes i had many accounts on primapokernetwork i had 15 accounts with contacted my alias "feartolose" and they knew this already im using this alias since last year. yes i had another alias i on network i wasnt using it.
1.5 months ago they locked my account with that reason. and i wrote to pokerrewards
" i want to go on playing at primapoker, especially i want to play your wsop qualifier i am not using other alias, if u can close it and activate "feartolose" i will be happy if u dont there is no problem". they accepted my explanation.

they activated my account again and i played this qualifier 7 times. tim says "the winner was established within 2 hours of the tournament being completed in order to organize travelwinner" its a lie . after i won this package, i sent mails many times he replied me once and our first talk was thursday(4 days later). then friday my account suddenly locked out. they already made the decision, and they gained my time for 9 days he told me thursday night he was in las vegas, he would stay there until tournament . and he gave me an australia number to call him on sunday.i believe other winners of this tournament are pokerrewards staff. because first tournament played with 59 person."120.000 usd nice money in ten weeks" tim told me i cant go wsop last monday. i had visa appointment on tuesday. i was already bought ticket.

i never tried collusion. i never tried cheating in last 1 year. i always deposited via my neteller account.i never used credit card, this is ridiccilius. they cant blame with these staff. if they blame me with multialiases, why they opened my account again. my account should stay locked and i would be playing in another trustful site.

WHAT KIND A SON OF B... CAN DO THIS. AFTER I WON PACKAGE THEY CLOSED MY ACOUNT. AND THEY TOLD ME MY RIGHTS FORFEITED.

EVEN IF IT WOULD BE , THEY HAVE TO PAY MY WINNINGS (INCLUDING THE PACKAGE).I NEVER TRIED SUCH CHEATs LIKE COLLUSION. I WON THIS WITH MY OWN MONEY. THEY CAN INVESTIGATE ALL OF MY HANDS.

think about it, maybe they wont do it to someone again, BUT THE PROBLEM IS : THEY CAN DO IF THEY WANT.

please think u r me. and what u r feeling now. u have won wsop seat after u won they closed your account with ridiccilius reasons. and u cant go wsop.

P.S.: Sorry about my english that is the reason why iam not member of international forums.

texman
06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
never played there - now i never will - i wonder why they haven't given you a decent answer

tworooks
06-29-2005, 04:36 PM
lol

StickyWicket
06-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Prima's got it on their disclosures page that you can't have more than one account. 15 accounts, guy? A little excessive, and if you're not going to play by the rules, well then...

Bye bye WSOP seat.

They locked my account before becuase my boyfriend and I both had accounts at the same address (with one computer...lol). Once we fought for weeks to get them unlocked (since WE didn't read the disclosure either), we promptly removed all of our money from Prima network and have never put it back.

Good luck.

Sticky /images/graemlins/heart.gif

college kid
06-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Best reply I've seen in a while.

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 06:38 PM
wait, so you had 15 accounts on their site, and are complaining about them taking your seat?

hahahahahaha

that is [censored] stupid.

Voltron87
06-29-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

tworooks reply >> all others

said what i wanted to say, but better.

yoadrians
06-29-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
THERE IS A 30 USD QUALIFIER FOR WSOP ON POKERREWARDS.COM. DONT PLAY IT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WAS PLAYIN ON PRIMAPOKER. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT ONCE BECAUSE, I HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS ON NETWORK. THEN I EXPLAINED IT , PRIMAPOKER ACCEPTED MY EXPLANATION. AFTER THEY OPENED MY ACCOUNT AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER BROKEN THE RULES. AFTER I WON WSOP SEAT FROM "POKERREWARDS" 9 DAYS AGO . MY ACCOUNT SUDDENLY CLOSED WITH SAME REASON . NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY MY WSOP SEAT WORTH. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. THEY CAN CLOSE EVERY ACCOUNT WITH THAT REASON. EVEN IF THEY CLOSE THEY HAVE TO PAY MY WINNINGS. INCLUDING WSOP SEAT.

my alias :feartolose

hüseyin yilmaz

[/ QUOTE ]

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO TURN OFF YOUR CAPSLOCK AND WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES!!!!!!

Isura
06-29-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

LBJ
06-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Nope, I'm with the OP on this one. He SHOULD HAVE HAD his account locked the first time. Once he gave them an explanation they opened it up. I'm sure he wouldn't be writing here had they never re-opened his account, because then it would clearly be his fault and he would have no reason to complain.

The problem comes when they re-opened his account. They can't just close and open account whenever they feel like it. They way Prima poker does business is very irritating to many, with many account closures etc etc. This was screwd business by them to close his account for the 2nd time. Give this guy a little sympathy and think about the situation.

OatmealJoe
06-29-2005, 07:28 PM
This was my favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
i never tried cheating in last 1 year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or did he mean "I never tried cheating, period."

feartolose
06-29-2005, 07:29 PM
15 accounts contacted with same alias. this is legal. primapoker network have over20 sites and supporting this with bonuses.one alias-many accounts not against rules.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif sorry about reply , i was writing this case toother forums too . i was on rage .that reply belong to another forum:)

OatmealJoe
06-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes, I do agree this is very poor form on their part. If they opened his account after his explanation, they shouldn't suddenly decide to close it again for the same reason once he hits a payday. This is one reason why I will never, ever play there.

TheTimeIsUp
06-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Learn basic English grammar structure?

hemstock
06-29-2005, 09:50 PM
I think that you can have multiple accounts since there are lots and lots of sites that work with prima. As long as you use the same alias it shouldnt be a problem. I used to play at gaming club and now Im playing at bet365 sometimes with my old alias. I never had any problem. But then again you said you used two aliases during the time.

HoldingFolding
06-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Cut the guy some slack, he's obviously not a native English speaker - Russian perhaps.

BTW: I think these types of threads are better off in the Zoo.

hemstock
06-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Since hes playing at prima I guess Swedish

bohemian
06-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Don't worry, you'd likely lose at WSOP anyway.

Pat Southern
06-29-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since hes playing at prima I guess Swedish

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope his next post ends with "I am a sex machine, would you like to tough my penis?"

Komodo
06-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Im not a big fan of prima either (Although I play there).
I once got my chat disabled for saying that there were people with multiple account on that site. I also have got several warnings for speaking swedish with friends on playmoney tables!!!

SamuraiPlatypus
06-30-2005, 03:13 PM
hey, look, a xenophobe!

augie00
06-30-2005, 04:56 PM
That is a tough break. Thanks for telling us your story, I know I won't ever create an account there with a story like this. Don't worry about those fools who are bashing your English speaking ability.