PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice these Empire tech glitches?

fooz
06-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm seeing these with Empire but not Party or Eurobet, which is a bit weird:

- You know the little gold info bar that appears in the upper-left of the window and appears to tell you that you have action at another table. It lists the table number. Every now and then, on Empire, this bar sticks. Even after I address the other table, it'll still be there. Usually it'll appear on all 3 other tables. This doesn't happen on the others. (this is really annoying because it blocks PT table average stats)

- My all-snap will sometimes stop working for Empire only.

Smells kinda like poor memory management by the app.

evans075
06-29-2005, 01:06 PM
I have the you have action on table xxxxx problem on Party. It sticks all the time. So It might not be Empire alone.

Meatmaw
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
What is all-snap?

SynSid
06-29-2005, 01:24 PM
I occasionally get the "You have action" sticking issue on Eurobet - so it's definitely not Empire specific.

StellarWind
06-29-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- You know the little gold info bar that appears in the upper-left of the window and appears to tell you that you have action at another table. It lists the table number. Every now and then, on Empire, this bar sticks. Even after I address the other table, it'll still be there. Usually it'll appear on all 3 other tables. This doesn't happen on the others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it does happen on at least some other skins.

I don't know exactly what the magic combination is, but I believe it has something to do with actions pending on several other tables at once. It rarely or never happens with only two tables in play.

Sometimes this type of persistent graphics display glitch on a Party window can be fixed by picking up a player note window with your mouse and swishing it around like a blackboard eraser. Wipe it over the leftover gold bar and see if it goes away. Give it a try and see if it helps. If you run multiple skins at once make sure the note window is from the same skin.