PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Tilly wins Rio tourney

Blarg
06-29-2005, 09:59 AM
This 1994 Oscar nominee won a major Texas Hold'em event at the Rio in Vegas....or so blabs some celeb reporter on t.v., talking about Jennifer Tilly.

Not bad. One of the best bodies Hollywood's ever seen -- this girl's always been wild sexy. Always kinda liked the gal, and now even more so.

jakethebake
06-29-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This 1994 Oscar nominee won a major Texas Hold'em event at the Rio in Vegas....or so blabs some celeb reporter on t.v., talking about Jennifer Tilly.

Not bad. One of the best bodies Hollywood's ever seen -- this girl's always been wild sexy. Always kinda liked the gal, and now even more so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong forum, especially w/o pics.

Shajen
06-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Her voice though man. Sounds like one too many hits on the helium balloon.

She *can* be sexy, but I think she's a lighting special, if you know what I mean.

swede123
06-29-2005, 10:06 AM
To me Jennifer Tilly is right up there with Juliette Lewis on chicks that should be hot but are too damn creepy in every role they play.

Swede

jakethebake
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To me Jennifer Tilly is right up there with Juliette Lewis on chicks that should be hot but are too damn creepy in every role they play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this a very weird comparison. Tilly is hot, maybe a little weird. Lewis is just a skanky, ugly whore.