PDA

View Full Version : I still haven't recieved my money from EUROBET

Zelcious
06-29-2005, 05:57 AM
A few weeks ago someone told me that you could do a banktransfer from eurobet to swedish banks. I tried to transfer 100$ to my bankaccount and it worked without any problems. Once it said "sent" at the Eurobet cashier it took 1 day before the money was in my account. Right after that I requested a 1500$ transfer with the exakt same bank details on the 17:th june and it said "sent" the 21 june. And I still haven't got my money. I have been in contact with the support and they said I will get my money but I can't understand how it could take such long time. I think my bank told me that it should take max 3 days. With Multipoker it usually takes 12 hours from the request to when my money appear in my bankaccount. I think Eurobet screwed things up in some way. I checked my bankdetails atleast 10 times before sending the request so I know it's not my fault. Really worried about this.

HesseJam
06-29-2005, 07:14 AM
Multipoker transfers sometimes take 6-8 business days to hit my German account.

Zelcious
06-29-2005, 08:17 AM
After they've been sent from multipoker or after your request ? What is the shortest amount of time they take (after they've beeen sent from multipoker)

Innocentius
06-29-2005, 09:31 AM
This is a bit unsettling. I've only made one cashout to my swedish bank account from Eurobet, and it was rather quick. I checked my account after 4 work days, and the money was there. Wouldn't want to get into trouble the next time I do it. Hope it works out for you.

signal
06-29-2005, 09:56 AM
I think the OP will be fine. Sometimes these things get delayed (on either end). In the US to request an IGM bank withdrawl from Party it takes 3 to 5 business days.

My guess is sometimes it takes them one day to "process" since maybe your request is late in the day, etc.

One thing though is that Eurobet Customer Service is actually okay. You can log in and use emessage help or callback feature. I used callback and they responded pretty quickly. I think you just need to wait.

By the way I like yr avatar if it's what I think it is...

Bacon's Pope Innocent X series?? (Bacon is one of my favorite painters).

Zelcious
06-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah, Eurobet is really fast at responding on every message you send them but that doesn't matter a thing if you don't get your money.

signal
06-29-2005, 10:14 AM
I think they're good for it.

FWIW I've made large cashouts at Euro before and I've always gotten my money. I don't think they're out to screw just you.

But I understand it sucks when they don't give you your money since you might've needed it for something else, etc.

I would just keep calling until I got a straight answer. gl

Zelcious
06-29-2005, 03:42 PM
It's not like I need the money right now, I'm just worried that something is wrong and I'm wasting my time when I keep checking my bank account. Last and most important, it really bugs me when I get treated like this.

Nato76
06-29-2005, 03:45 PM
The first time I withrew money from Eurobet it took a while and I had to email them to speed up the process. After that I have not had any problems. If you are still worried about it I would email them to find out if everthing is straight.

Zelcious
06-29-2005, 06:06 PM
I have emailed them three times... They say I will get my money but come on, how could a simple bank transfer take more than 8 days ? Especially when it took 1-2 days the first time. I heard 3 days was the limit somewhere. If you are counting business days then there is atleast 6 of those. Haven't had any problem with any bank transfer before so why should this be any different ? It takes seconds to deposit and weeks to withdraw. How could that be anything but a scam. Right now I'm not very confident that I will get my money at all. I'm really disapointed with Eurobet. I pay alot of money to them in rake and I think I should be treated a little bit better than this. Call me a whiner if you want but that is my opinion.

Zelcious
07-01-2005, 06:10 AM
Just an update, two week since I sent the request and 10 days since the cashier page said "sent". Still no money at my bankaccount.

gronmo
07-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Probably an error on their end. I recently got a delay in multipoker cashouts (took 9 work days instead of 1-2). After emailing pay-pro in turned out there was an error by mp. Make sure you sent your email to the appropriate adress. After I complained they transferred the money directly into my bank account the next day.

Zelcious
07-01-2005, 06:47 PM
What do you mean by the appropriate adress ?
I'm pretty sure eurobet messed up but what should I do, I have mailed them four times and each time they say I will get my money. Btw Eurobet doesn't use pay-pro. I don't believe that a banktransfer takes 8 business days. Max 2 days, 3 is extreme.

signal
07-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Hi again,

[ QUOTE ]
I have mailed them four times and each time they say I will get my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to call them or have them call you back; get them on the phone & get an answer.

I still don't think they're out to screw you over.

Once you have them on the phone do not take any partial answers; let them know you're upset and you demand satisfaction.

Unless you have done something sketchy they will pay you. good luck.

Zelcious
07-02-2005, 07:41 AM
I sent a message to the technical department and they confirmed alteast that my bank details where the exact same as the previous transfer so it can't be me that faulted.

Zelcious
07-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Still no progress but atleast I have gotten them to check with the financial department. This sucks so hard.

gronmo
07-04-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you mean by the appropriate adress ?
I'm pretty sure eurobet messed up but what should I do, I have mailed them four times and each time they say I will get my money. Btw Eurobet doesn't use pay-pro. I don't believe that a banktransfer takes 8 business days. Max 2 days, 3 is extreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I contacted multipoker at info@multipoker.com they were pretty clueless and said I would eventually get my money. When I contacted them at payments@multipoker.com , they fixed the problem right away and the money was in my bank account within hours. My money had then been missing for 9 working days when the normal cashout used to be 1-2 days.