PDA

View Full Version : New layout.

lorinda
06-29-2005, 05:39 AM
Have only had a quick flick through so far, but the layout looks like a dramatic improvement.

Thanks.

Lori

BarronVangorToth
06-29-2005, 07:40 AM
Agreed. Great job, Ed.

(By the way, if anyone has any questions / comments about On the Edge #5, while I normally am online almost every day, I'm going to be away from my computer at the Origins convention from now until the 4th of July ... I'll address any questions then.)

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com (http://www.BarronVangorToth.com)
On the Edge #5 (http://www.twoplustwo.com/magazine/current/Toth0705.html)

Ed Miller
06-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks a lot. I skimmed through and found some crazy character issues and some other minor bugs. Please bear with those. But I think it looks good, and I plan to work out some of the kinks and add a couple more bells and whistles for next month.

maryfield48
06-29-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks a lot. I skimmed through and found some crazy character issues and some other minor bugs. Please bear with those. But I think it looks good, and I plan to work out some of the kinks and add a couple more bells and whistles for next month.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I might suggest...the link to 'Older Articles' that takes us to the message from you explaining the policy on articles returning to the authors after three months would be greatly enhance by a list of titles & authors for each issue.

Ed Miller
06-29-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I might suggest...the link to 'Older Articles' that takes us to the message from you explaining the policy on articles returning to the authors after three months would be greatly enhance by a list of titles & authors for each issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. That's a feature I definitely plan to implement. It just didn't make the cut for the July release. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ptmusic
06-29-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. That's a feature I definitely plan to implement. It just didn't make the cut for the July release. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"If you are looking for a specific article that is older than three months, you should contact the author directly."

It would be great to have each author's contact information (maybe an email address if they agree to that, of course) next to his/her name and article title, otherwise how will we contact him/her?

Nice work on the magazine, btw.

-ptmusic

Al Schoonmaker
06-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I agree, and I emailed Ed about the improvements. I just want to make my position more public.

WTG, Ed.

Al

Al Schoonmaker
06-29-2005, 09:32 PM
If anyone wants an article from me, just send me a PM here.

Regards,

Al