PDA

View Full Version : friends birthday results

asofel
06-29-2005, 04:18 AM
ok, so i just posted this and evidently the [censored] server sucks my fat cock donkey balls and lost it. results include a three wisemen, a drunk employee gettin his ass handed to him by yours truly, and Tyler Durden trying to take on the world but getting stop by, again, yours truly.

That and this has been a [censored] shitty goddamn night.

oh yeah, edit:

[censored] peace [censored] john [censored] nickle

jakethebake
06-29-2005, 08:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, so i just posted this and evidently the [censored] server sucks my fat cock donkey balls and lost it. results include a three wisemen, a drunk employee gettin his ass handed to him by yours truly, and Tyler Durden trying to take on the world but getting stop by, again, yours truly.

oh yeah, edit:

[/ QUOTE ]

So reading this I guess your friend wasn't the only doing the shots. Please post an intelligible trip report when you wake up.

asofel
06-29-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, edit:

[/ QUOTE ]

So reading this I guess your friend wasn't the only doing the shots. Please post an intelligible trip report when you wake up.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i didn't make him drink them by himself...and the trip report would just include more swearing...he had to work at 7am this morning anyway so we didn't go as crazy as we planned on...but there's another party planned to really celebrate it including a triathlon of bowling, darts, and pool. I'll definitely write a report on that...

steelcmg
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This also is great for shots

http://img206.echo.cx/img206/3135/spiritevercleargrain9ms.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

[/ QUOTE ]

I really do suggest this to start the night. I can only imagin the results of ur night then /images/graemlins/blush.gif