PDA

View Full Version : Attention King Striker

jman220
06-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Your posts are inane. You post asking for advice, but then when are offered some by long-time 2+2 posters you call them morons, because you can't accept that you're not the awesome player that you obviously think you are. You insult others and tell them to "read a poker book," even though it is quite clear that you either haven't read any yourself, or have woefully misunderstood and misapplied the principles that you have read. You continue to play online poker even though you are completely convinced that it is "rigged" against you, and are on a crusade to "expose it." You are rude. You are annoying. You post bragging about awesome "royal flushes" you've had. No one cares. We've all had them, they're nothing special. I strongly advise you to actually read other people's posts for a while, think about what has been said, attempt to expand your narrow viewpoints to encompass them, and refrain from posting yourself until you gain some maturity. I also advise you to stop playing poker underage, and if you really are over 18, then all I have to say is damn. That is all.

AceHiStation
06-29-2005, 08:09 PM
nh

Stickmn24
07-03-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nh

[/ QUOTE ]

iluzion
07-04-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nh

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Offsprung
07-04-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your posts are heartwarming. You are a troll. You are a fish. You continue to play online poker even though you are completely convinced that it is "rigged" against you, and are on a crusade to "expose it." And I'm glad there are people like you out there. You can be ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first ever FYP.

Idaho Ave
07-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't understand what offsprung just said.

AngryCola
07-06-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your posts are heartwarming. You are a troll. You are a fish. You continue to play online poker even though you are completely convinced that it is "rigged" against you, and are on a crusade to "expose it." And I'm glad there are people like you out there. You can be ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first ever FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully it will be your last. It's quite overused.

Also, you can't assume he is a fish if you are calling him a troll. Everything a troll says is purposely worded to get flamed and stir up trouble. For all we know, he could be one of the few 'big winners' posting under a new troll account.

This forum (magazine) needs more moderation.