PDA

View Full Version : anyone play party SNGs with the keyboard?

waffle
06-29-2005, 01:16 AM
does anyone have a setup that will let me play party sngs using the keyboard? i only need two buttons, all in and fold. that, and the ability to multitable (maybe alt-tab will work?)

gildwulf
06-29-2005, 01:18 AM
What kind of f*()&*)ed up n00b sng are you playing?

pergesu
06-29-2005, 01:19 AM
I don't know how to do it with the keyboard, but you may consider using more than two actions. Betting less than your stack, checking, etc are all good ideas early on in the tourney.

octaveshift
06-29-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how to do it with the keyboard, but you may consider using more than two actions. Betting less than your stack, checking, etc are all good ideas early on in the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. You are talking to SAABPO!!! He doesn't need your FANCY PLAYS!

PUSH FOLD PUSH FOLD PUSH FOLD

LOLOLZZZZZ!11!!!

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

waffle
06-29-2005, 02:05 AM
I don't understand all the ire. Anyway, I figured out a way to do it.

Use autohotkey as outlined here:

http://www.onlinepokerfaq.com/guide/mouseless-poker.html

And add this to your script:

; allin
F3::
MouseClickDrag, left, 382, 433, 463, 433
Sleep, 100
MouseClick, left, 550, 474
Sleep, 100
return

3N1GM4
09-10-2005, 01:18 PM
wow, here's someone who wants to make a bot if I ever saw one... What's your party account out of interest? They might wanna keep an eye on you 16-tabling with a binary decision action...

Ogre
09-10-2005, 02:13 PM
this is [censored] retarded

MrX
09-10-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, here's someone who wants to make a bot if I ever saw one... What's your party account out of interest? They might wanna keep an eye on you 16-tabling with a binary decision action...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo Bango Bongo. Seemed obvious making a bot was at the root of his question.

X

tigerite
09-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I posted a script to do moving between tables, fold, call, push, raise and all manner of other things not long back. I am sure you can use the search if you're that bothered.

Just having fold and push is stupid, and makes me very suspicious as to your intentions so I won't say any more.

jon462
09-10-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares? I cant imagine it would be a very effective bot if it goes into push\fold mode at level 1.

3N1GM4
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares? I cant imagine it would be a very effective bot if it goes into push\fold mode at level 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saabpo anyone?

pergesu
09-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Wait, what was the point of digging up a two and a half month old worthless thread?

This [censored] should be locked.

se2schul
09-10-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because it is a push-fold bot, doesn't mean that it has to do it in level 1. I don't think it would be that hard to write a bot that could beat the $11s by auto-folding the first 4 levels and going into push/fold mode based on stack sizes, position, and maybe even cards.

Most winning player would win more than the bot could though...

3N1GM4
09-10-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, what was the point of digging up a two and a half month old worthless thread?

This [censored] should be locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cos I was bored? Don't like it, don't read it.

Back In Black
09-10-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i only need two buttons, all in and fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTM