PDA

View Full Version : Pokerprophecy is a sham

slik
06-29-2005, 12:43 AM
I paid the $40 fee to pokerprophecy for a lifetime membership, with the assurace that I had a 30 day money back guarantee. The product is a piece of crap, given that the main reason that I purchased it was table selection before the tournaments start and that it doesn't work until after the tournaments start.

And so their is no phone number on their web site. I email support a few days after getting the product, and they ignore my email. I email again a few days later, and I hear nothing from them. And so I am pissed off at the scum bags for their fake guarantee and want to warn everyone that they are an extremely shady company with a crappy product.

slik
06-29-2005, 12:47 AM
woe. the bastards apparently updated their web site recently. there is now a number i can prank until they answer.

The Don
06-29-2005, 12:48 AM
There are 2 reasons for poker prophecy:

1) Entertainment
2) Determining whether to call someone who has come over the top of your preflop raise while holding QQ in level 1/2

good2cu
06-29-2005, 12:55 AM
I bought PP and I play almost excusivly at eurobet for rakeback and the numbers don't auto pop up for eurobet and i didn't want to waste my time databasing searching everytime someone open raised to T1000 in level 1. I asked for a refund and got it the same day, support replied super fast, through email. Granted the program is pratically useless, but their support was A++++.

slik
06-29-2005, 01:08 AM
i finally talked to someone just now with the number that they finally posted. the guy said he doesnt know why no one replied to my 2 emails, but to call back in a few days if the refund is still not credited back. and so i'll wait to see my fate. I guess they responded promptly to you. but I wouldn't call hunting them down on the 3rd attempt A+ support. (and i still have to wait)

Skipbidder
06-29-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are 2 reasons for poker prophecy:

1) Entertainment
2) Determining whether to call someone who has come over the top of your preflop raise while holding QQ in level 1/2

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you raised something like 3xBB, and somebody made it 9xBB? You are going to look up their Prophecy stats and make your action based on their ITM?

What do you do against a 45% player? 35%? 25%? Is this really the best use for the product? If Pokerprophecy had a product which worked and if they weren't unapologetic, lying, spamming assholes, I would probably have purchased it. I think I would use it more to judge play with about 5 players left.

tminus
06-29-2005, 01:41 AM
that blows man and so does their app
if they could report ROI with ITM it would be a different story

duke44
06-29-2005, 01:58 AM
Hello Silk,

We process all refunds and I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience if you would like to pm me your real name and your date ordered I can take care of your refund for you. We handle all refunds on one day a week as they are a bit of a pain to do and when they are completed we usually send out an email.

Again I do apologize for the lack of customer support and hope we can work something out.

Also we are adding Eurobet support in the coming weeks so everyone that has been using them for there rakeback will be able to use Poker Prophecy.

Sykes
06-29-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello Silk,

We process all refunds and I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience if you would like to pm me your real name and your date ordered I can take care of your refund for you. We handle all refunds on one day a week as they are a bit of a pain to do and when they are completed we usually send out an email.

Again I do apologize for the lack of customer support and hope we can work something out.

Also we are adding Eurobet support in the coming weeks so everyone that has been using them for there rakeback will be able to use Poker Prophecy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop spamming the sngs. Tracker doesn't need to spam the limit/no limit ring games so I see no reason for you to spam.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more a product is spammed, the worst it is.

Skipbidder
06-29-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop spamming the sngs. Tracker doesn't need to spam the limit/no limit ring games so I see no reason for you to spam.

[/ QUOTE ]
PokerTracker has a functional product. There is a clear difference.

zipppy
06-29-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
PokerTracker has a functional product. There is a clear difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

that may be his point.