PDA

View Full Version : Melinda from Real World: Austin

PokerFink
06-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Melinda from Real World: Austin is the hottest chick to ever be on the Real World.

Go there (http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/realworld-season16/flipbooks.jhtml) for pictures.

Agreed?

Tron
06-28-2005, 11:21 PM
Disagree. Her body is totally vicious, that's for sure, but her face doesn't stack up to some of the legends of the past.

Plus I prefer brunettes.

Phoenix1010
06-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes. Boobs look kind of saggy in some of those pics though.

gonores
06-28-2005, 11:25 PM
My friends tell me I met her once at a house party in her neck of the woods (she's from Wisconsin). Apparently I told her she was hot. I don't remember her or the comment at all. And by "told," I mean "screamed." Therefore, based on the fact that everything I say while drunk is true, she must be hot.

I still haven't seen the real world yet though.

SackUp
06-28-2005, 11:26 PM
The body is bumpin' but the grill is WHACK!

Brown bag especial

masse75
06-28-2005, 11:26 PM
The smart play is Lacey. Attractive, but not one of those "I'm too hot for 99.9% of all men."

Plus chicks like that are usually freaks in the sack.

IggyWH
06-28-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The smart play is Lacey. Attractive, but not one of those "I'm too hot for 99.9% of all men."

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you met Big Steve? I think you 2 could be REALLY good friends...

istewart
06-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Pretty hot. Not better than all of them though.

I always thought Lori was pretty hot.

Tron
06-28-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you met Big Steve? I think you 2 could be REALLY good friends...

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, this is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

ThaSaltCracka
06-28-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]How the hell is the non goodlooking weird virgin w/ a boyfriend a "smart play"?

You are an idiot.

ClaytonN
06-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Are you high?

This is like taking Kelly Osbourne over Kelly Ripa

Tron
06-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Or Kelly Brook, perhaps.

http://www.celebrityhot.com/kelly/kelly_brook042.jpg

B Dids
06-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Lacy would be cute if she didn't have a very porcine looking nose.

Jo is where it's at.

Melind is hot, but she's too dumb and attention whorish.

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Disagree. Her body is totally vicious, that's for sure, but her face doesn't stack up to some of the legends of the past.

Plus I prefer brunettes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "gisele" (I can't remember her real name) was prettier, but Melinda is hotter overall. "Gisele" I think was on the Paris season.

I don't prefer blondes or brunettes, but I love her hair style. Ok I prefer blondes too.

Plus, I mean she's already hooked up with another female roomate on camera in the hot tub. Thats bonus points.

Tron
06-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Uhh... Mallory?

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm sure the twenty something not hot chick who has a boyfriend yet is a virgin is a freak in the sack, as compared to the blonde bombshell who is a self-proclaimed nymph.

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Uhh... Mallory?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, her. She was gorgeous, but not as hot as Melinda IMO. Could go either way.

Chris Dow
06-29-2005, 12:51 AM
You sir, better post a followup discussing... [censored] never mind there is simply no excuse for choosing Lacey. Unbelievable.

Alobar
06-29-2005, 01:12 AM
I havent seen the show, but just from those pics Id say she isnt. Saggy boobs and she looks just like every other blonde in the world.

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Yeah her boobs are definitely saggy in those pictures, it's a shame. But trust me; you need to see an episode to make a good judgement.

FWIW, I'm not a huge real world fan or anything, but I've seen my fair share of episodes from different seasons. It's only been two episodes, but Austin has potential.

ThaSaltCracka
06-29-2005, 01:47 AM
After watching episode 2, a few things are apparent.

1. Jo is the hottest.
2. Melinda is a dumb attention whore
3. Episode 2 blew, and three looks weak as hell to.

Schaefer
06-29-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. Jo is the hottest.

[/ QUOTE ]

4. TSC is brilliant.
5. Wes is an enormous tool. Deuche. We would definitely brawl if I had to live with him.

ThaSaltCracka
06-29-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. Jo is the hottest.

[/ QUOTE ]

4. TSC is brilliant.
5. Wes is an enormous tool. Deuche. We would definitely brawl if I had to live with him.

[/ QUOTE ]what are you doing watching TV? Aren't there some tourneys out there for you to pwn?

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. Jo is the hottest.
4. TSC is brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. We've already established my view about this. But Jo is definitely hot.
2. There is no doubt. But atleast she isn't a tease. Nothing worse than an attention whore tease.
3. E2 wasn't great, E1 was solid.
4. No doubt.
5. Wes is pretty funny, but there is no doubt he is a tool. He is the stereotypical pinkshirt wearing frat boy.

morgant
06-29-2005, 03:00 AM
dude who picked lacey is obviously a virgin as well.

melinda is phucking banging. boys, big real boobs sag when they arent in push up bras. welcome to female anatomy.
to say she looks like every other blonde, if you mean she has blonde hair then i cant disagree. she is the hotest to grace the real world IMO. yes shes annoying, but i want to pipe her, not take her home to the family

johanna is hot as hell also, and a lush, seems an easy take advantage of target.

cameron(spelling) san diego is smokin, so was the asian on that season.

REAL WORLD ROOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

jonoo
06-29-2005, 02:39 PM
shes good looking, but no way is she the hottest of all time. brynne (vegas) and jamie (san diego) are the 2 hottest of all time.

BottlesOf
06-29-2005, 03:47 PM
I disagree. Yes she is hot. I wouldn't say hottest ever, just pretty hot, but I'm not even that into it. I prefer brunettes in general. There have been like 12 seasons, and there have been some stunners.

Dangergirl
06-29-2005, 04:25 PM
I think Melinda is hot, but Jo? She has a funky looking nose and she's a psycho.

MoreWineII
06-29-2005, 04:33 PM
I think her face is pretty cute. Boobs look a little...off but I'd be all over that like Michael Jackson on young boy ass.

Still, the Real World sucks.

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shes good looking, but no way is she the hottest of all time. brynne (vegas) and jamie (san diego) are the 2 hottest of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never watched San Diego so I don't know Jamie, but Brynne? Are you kidding? She wasn't even the hottest girl on that season, let alone ever.

By the way, Lori from New York is up there too.

masse75
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
self-proclaimed nymph=enjoy your blueballs, 'cause I'm a pricktease.

PokerFink
06-30-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
self-proclaimed nymph=enjoy your blueballs, 'cause I'm a pricktease.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know several girls who are self-proclaimed nymphs. None of them are cockteases.

I know several girls who are major cockteases, and none of them would ever describe themselves as nymphs.

(I'm sure there are self-proclaimed nymphs that are cockteases, but I don't think it is fair to assume that Melinda is. I mean, she already hooked up with two roomates in 2 episodes, which is ~1 week. Not bad.)

-Skeme-
06-30-2005, 02:29 AM
Overrated.

Dominic
06-30-2005, 11:23 AM
droopy boobies for such a young girl.

Vote4Pedro
06-30-2005, 11:25 AM
the milks gone bad

Voltron87
06-30-2005, 11:32 AM
This girl is pretty hot. But the idea that she is really really hot or more than that is insane.

This girl is a classic example of a dumb whore. First of all, the minute she got to austin she was on boston boys dick. then her boyfriend (impossible to imagine they had a real relationship from the way things played out) breaks up with her and she just starts bawling, even though it was obvious the relationship was bullshit. then she goes and gets with boston boy about 20 minutes later. youve got to be kidding me. this girl is such a slut and so incapable of making decisions its a joke.

Ulysses
07-03-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Melinda from Real World: Austin is the hottest chick to ever be on the Real World.

Go there (http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/realworld-season16/flipbooks.jhtml) for pictures.

Agreed?

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "hottest chick to ever be on the Real World" you mean "second hottest chick this season" then I agree.

Dynasty
07-03-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Agreed?

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "hottest chick to ever be on the Real World" you mean "second hottest chick this season" then I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is obtuse the new clever?

JinX11
07-03-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the milks gone bad

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerFink
07-04-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way Jo is hotter than Melinda.

I don't think she is ever prettier than Melinda, but I can see an argument for that. But hotter? Not a chance.

For those who have only seen the pictures; they do not do her justice.

Popinjay
07-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Johanna is such a bitch. [censored] her, not literally of course

PokerFink
07-04-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This girl is pretty hot. But the idea that she is really really hot or more than that is insane.

This girl is a classic example of a dumb whore. First of all, the minute she got to austin she was on boston boys dick. then her boyfriend (impossible to imagine they had a real relationship from the way things played out) breaks up with her and she just starts bawling, even though it was obvious the relationship was bullshit. then she goes and gets with boston boy about 20 minutes later. youve got to be kidding me. this girl is such a slut and so incapable of making decisions its a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that the second episode covers about five days of real time... don't you? They splice a lot of stuff together.

It's also entirely possible that MTV has skewed the relationship with her ex in one way or another by splicing together phone segments.

Tron
07-04-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no way Jo is hotter than Melinda.

[/ QUOTE ]

There definitely is a way, especially considering that they're at polar opposites of the female spectrum; Jo being dark and exotic while Melinda is blonde and all-American.

Hotness isn't an objective quality, you know.

PokerFink
07-04-2005, 03:10 AM
You make a good point, but if you polled 100 american males aged 18-23 and asked them who is hotter, I bet Melinda wins easily.