PDA

View Full Version : Who's louder?

tbach24
06-28-2005, 11:09 PM

kyro
06-28-2005, 11:29 PM
dickie v. is louder. but stephen a. smith makes me think he's going to kill someone after his commentary.

tbach24
06-28-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dickie v. is louder. but stephen a. smith makes me think he's going to kill someone after his commentary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Dick V sounds like he's enthused, whereas SAS sounds angry.

Clarkmeister
06-28-2005, 11:48 PM
At least stephen says stuff that makes sense and is actually an analyst as opposed to a cheerleader.

ThaSaltCracka
06-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Vitale, easily. SAS is following closely in the footsteps of Bill Walton, but he needs to calm down some. Once he does, he may become my second favorite analyst. no joke. If there is one thing you can't top, its that mans hyperbole. Pure Gold.

RacersEdge
06-30-2005, 06:17 PM
SAS didn't impress me during the draft. He kept harping on the fact that the NC players were all "champions" as if that was a very important factor in determining NBA success. He sounded especially dumb when he made the same point when the one team chose the guy from Mexico over the NC guys.

MoreWineII
06-30-2005, 06:42 PM
I hate them both equally.

Aytumious
06-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Vitale is certainly a huge cheerleader for many teams and is highly annoying. Smith takes that to a new level and his emphatic assertions annoy me more than any other "analyst" of the game. Quite frankly, he doesn't appear to know more about the game than a dedicated enthusiast, but he seems to think that screaming out his point and arguing about it to no end makes him more correct. I miss David Aldridge.

istewart
06-30-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vitale, easily. SAS is following closely in the footsteps of Bill Walton, but he needs to calm down some. Once he does, he may become my second favorite analyst. no joke. If there is one thing you can't top, its that mans hyperbole. Pure Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Vince Young
06-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Vitale is always yelling, but Stephen A. is louder. Dickie V. is too hoarse to be loud.