PDA

View Full Version : I have a few higher-level buy-in HHs I'd like reviewed.

wiggs73
06-28-2005, 10:58 PM
After playing primarily $11 and $22 SNGs, I decided to try the mini-steps. I bought into a mini step 2 and worked it up to a step 5 entry in which I took 5th. I took what I viewed as an expendable $200 and played in a $109 (finished 2nd) and then played in a $55 (took 2nd again).

I think it was a good break from the 10s and 20s. It was fun to play against better competition and also a good learning experience to be completely immersed in one SNG at a time, as opposed to 4 tabling lower buy-ins and playing like a robot. I really recommend others do this once in a while, it's very good for spotting leaks and improving post-flop play.

At any rate, I have a 50+5, a 100+9 and a 400+30. If anyone would be willing to look at any or all of these, PM me about it. I'd prefer only players that are winning at or above these levels to PM me, as I'm interested in getting good feedback about my play (not just dispersing how I play). I'd like to move to these levels permanently at some point...

Also, if Slim Pickens happens to read this... I still have the HH you sent me last week. I had some major issues with my computer over the weekend and ended up re-installing Windows. I still have the HH and will get it back to you at some point, I promise. Hopefully you'll still be playing poker by the time I get around to it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

wiggs73
06-29-2005, 09:35 AM
bump for the daytime crowd.