PDA

View Full Version : Hitler: Father of sex doll?

MelK
06-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Hitler: Father of sex doll? (http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3104790,00.html)

Italian newspaper 'Corriere della Sera' says Nazi dictator ordered production of inflatable sex dolls for S.S. soldiers; doll would be blonde, blue-eyed with large lips and breasts
By Nir Magal

The Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler ordered, in 1941, a Danish doctor named Olen Hannussen, to develop the world's first inflatable sex doll, the Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera' reported on Monday.

The doll was went meant to serve the sexual needs of the German fighting man, who might otherwise go to brothels and contract a sexual transmitted disease – or worse, have sex with non-Aryan women and thus pollute the race.

The story of the sex doll first appeared in a Norwegian newspaper, which said that Hitler himself provided the measurements and design for the doll: "She should be a natural size with a pretty woman's appearance with white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, 1.76 meters (5 feet, nine inches) high, with large lips and breasts."

According to the project, which was classified as "top secret," soldiers would inflate up the doll when feeling the urge, and it would meet their sexual needs.

The officer directly responsible for the sex doll project was S.S. commander Heinrich Himmler.

Perfecting the plastic woman

According to another report, Dr. Rudolf Chargeheimer, a psychiatrist appointed by Himmler to help develop the prototype, wrote that "the purpose and goal of the dolls is to relieve our soldiers. They have to fight and not to mingle with 'foreign women.'"

"However," wrote Chargeheimer, "no real men will prefer a doll to a real woman until our technicians meet the following quality standards: The synthetic flesh has to feel the same like real flesh. The doll’s body should be as agile and moveable as the real body. The doll’s organ should feel absolutely realistic.”

The plan was never put into action because the factory that was supposed to manufacture the sex doll was in the city of Dresden, which was bombed by the Allies. And so Hitler never got to see his inflatable girls put to use.

A_C_Slater
06-28-2005, 09:40 PM
He also invented the freeway and the volkswagen.

AsiaKurosawa
06-28-2005, 10:07 PM
hoax (http://www.boingboing.net/2005/06/22/nazi_sex_doll_story_.html)

zephed
06-28-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="pink"> </font>
He did not "invent" or create the Volkswagen.

A_C_Slater
06-28-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He demanded that an affordable car be created that all Germans could afford. Of course, he didn't go draw up the blueprints and build the damn things himself.

edit: actually he did sketch the base design.

zephed
06-28-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He demanded that an affordable car be created that all Germans could afford. Of course, he didn't go draw up the blueprints and build the damn things himself.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are correct, and in fact they were pretty detailed specifications.

AllIn3High
06-28-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler ordered, in 1941, a Danish doctor named Olen Hannussen

[/ QUOTE ]

This name is obviously fake. A Finnish doctor might be called something like that tho.

raisethatmofo
06-28-2005, 10:31 PM

AllIn3High
06-28-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are into Hitler, you need to watch Hitler: The Rise of Evil. Damn good movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Into Hitler? Hell i have a Hitler blow-up doll plus i save all those neat ascii swastikas that's been posted in #2+2 lately.

jgunnip
06-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Hitler had one testicle.
seriously.

Mayhap
06-30-2005, 12:32 AM
That Hitler guy was always looking for things to blow up.

Sponger15SB
06-30-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are into Hitler, you need to watch Hitler: The Rise of Evil. Damn good movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm way into Hitler. I'm probably his #1 fan

WTF?

Mayhap
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
I'm a Pol Pot man myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ponks
06-30-2005, 02:12 AM
He also liked girls to take a dump and piss on his face, what a guy!

Ponks