PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Problem With Absolute Hand Histories?

banditdad
06-28-2005, 09:32 PM
The rason I ask is that I deposited $1000 on June 1st and now have $1468 in my account. After subtracting out my bonus of $200 that still leaves winnings of $268. Yet PT show me down $104. I assume that there is a serious flaw in The AP download. Does anyone know if it is correctable?

Nick-Zack
06-28-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The rason I ask is that I deposited $1000 on June 1st and now have $1468 in my account. After subtracting out my bonus of $200 that still leaves winnings of $268. Yet PT show me down $104. I assume that there is a serious flaw in The AP download. Does anyone know if it is correctable?

[/ QUOTE ]

AP missed alot of hands for one reason or another. I always order 200 hands for every 100 I play. That way I am getting 2 shots to get every hand.

aK13
06-29-2005, 05:48 AM
If you deposited $1000 through neteller, your total listed at the bottom should be $1500 before you play any hands (they add the pending bonus to your available funds for your total already). So as you clear your bonus, only your available funds go up, but not the actual total.

timprov
06-29-2005, 07:38 AM
You really have to pay attention and make sure you request all your hands, and it's a good idea to have substantial overlap as they're often corrupted.

I bitched at AP support about this and they said:

[ QUOTE ]

If you ever experience any problems with this feature, just send us an email and our Technical Department will retrieve the information and send it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I wouldn't hesitate to email them and ask for all your histories. Maybe if enough people do this they'll actually fix it.

mackthefork
06-29-2005, 08:52 AM
What I noticed is if I stopped playing and asked for the hands straight away the last 8 or so hands would be missing, now I wait 10 mins and don't have any problems.

Mack

jasonHoldEm
06-29-2005, 01:16 PM
I've noticed that my PT sometimes has issues importing the absolute hand histories using the "check email" option (I use thunderbird which may be the problem...I think the email import is designed to work with outlook). Anyways, I find I get much better success if I cut and paste the emails into text documents first and then import the text documents. If you're a T-bird user (or even if you're not) you might want to try bypassing the email import and see if you have similar results.

J

sonny black
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
I have the same problem, trying the 200 request every 45 minutes or so might help.

DocMartin
06-29-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is There A Problem With Absolute Hand Histories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The problem is that they are from Absolute.