PDA

View Full Version : David Plastik

Moonsugar
06-28-2005, 06:52 PM
On a video interview at cardplayer.com Plastik says he hopes a pro wins the ME because when non pros like Varkoyni and Moneymaker they 'take the money out of poker' by not playing events. Does this guy have any clue that these 2 guys are the 2 of the 3 individuals responsible (other is wpt hole cam man) for all the dead money in the tournements?

TheWorstPlayer
06-28-2005, 07:00 PM
No.

sekrah
06-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Plastik is an idiot.. I lost respect for him after he called Suzanne Kim a "F?cking B!tch" after she outdrew him at a WPT event..

Moneymaker was a large part of bringing poker to the forefront..

Boris
06-28-2005, 07:25 PM
not condoning plastik's behavior but, Suzy Kim can definitely dish it out. I wouldn't feel too sorry for her.

Meatmaw
06-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Yes, a real pro like Ivey will simply enter every event he is -ev in just to give back the money he won, more than any Varkonyi could. Yes.

J/images/graemlins/confused.gifO/images/graemlins/confused.gifP/images/graemlins/confused.gifK/images/graemlins/confused.gifE/images/graemlins/confused.gif

TomHimself
06-28-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, a real pro like Ivey will simply enter every event he is -ev in just to give back the money he won, more than any Varkonyi could. Yes.

J/images/graemlins/confused.gifO/images/graemlins/confused.gifP/images/graemlins/confused.gifK/images/graemlins/confused.gifE/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]huh? i dont get it lol /images/graemlins/confused.gif ivey is +ev in any game lol

DarthIgnurnt
06-28-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a video interview at cardplayer.com Plastik says he hopes a pro wins the ME because when non pros like Varkoyni and Moneymaker they 'take the money out of poker' by not playing events. Does this guy have any clue that these 2 guys are the 2 of the 3 individuals responsible (other is wpt hole cam man) for all the dead money in the tournements?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing what passes for a "pro" these days. Guy hasn't won a major tournament in 4 years ...

rlr
06-28-2005, 08:03 PM
It's allegedly his only source of income. If that doesn't make him a poker professional I don't know what else does.

The Armchair
06-28-2005, 08:04 PM
In that case, he's not much of one. In fact:

[ QUOTE ]
Date / Time: 2005-06-28 16:45:00
Title: David Plastik Eliminated
Log: David Plastik has been eliminated from today's Limit Hold'em event.

[/ QUOTE ]

TStoneMBD
06-28-2005, 08:05 PM
meatmaw is being sarcastic, and his quote is funny to me.

hes saying that if a pro wins the main event, hes not going to give the money back to the poker community. he will use the money to play in more events, win more money and filter more money out of the poker community as he buys bigger houses.

TomHimself
06-28-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
meatmaw is being sarcastic, and his quote is funny to me.

hes saying that if a pro wins the main event, hes not going to give the money back to the poker community. he will use the money to play in more events, win more money and filter more money out of the poker community as he buys bigger houses.

[/ QUOTE ]i get it now lol ty

jedi
06-28-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Amazing what passes for a "pro" these days. Guy hasn't won a major tournament in 4 years ...

[/ QUOTE ]

There's more to being a pro than winning tournaments.

DarthIgnurnt
06-29-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's more to being a pro than winning tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, but my point is the word "pro" has lost all meaning. I've made more playing poker this year than in my day job, does that make me a pro? (hint: in a literal sense, yes, but in a meaningful sense, no way)

Would that make David Plastik (seriously, who the f is this guy?) happy if I win the ME this year?

goofball
06-29-2005, 06:23 PM
I almost never contribue in this manner, but this guy is a HUGE dick. He sat at my table for about 4 hours on the first day of the PPM IV. On the top 5 hands of my poker life was the time a I took a huge (by that table standards) pot off him very near the end of the day.

TM1212
06-29-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]huh? i dont get it lol /images/graemlins/confused.gif ivey is +ev in any game lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you just go around searching for anyone who metions Phil Ivey's name and hope in to defend him like hes your butt buddy or something. Your unbelieveable!

TomHimself
06-29-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you just go around searching for anyone who metions Phil Ivey's name and hope in to defend him like hes your butt buddy or something. Your unbelieveable!

[/ QUOTE ]wow you r a troll, everything you say is retarded get a life

TM1212
06-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Im a troll look at your avatar man, I need a life? Oh yay Im the one who spends all day fantasying about phil Ivey, never haveing seen him, or met him, just watching his wpt final table DVD's day and night. Waste of this time to this forum and community, not one of your post are meaningful.

jojobinks
06-29-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im a troll look at your avatar man, I need a life? Oh yay Im the one who spends all day fantasying about phil Ivey, never haveing seen him, or met him, just watching his wpt final table DVD's day and night. Waste of this time to this forum and community, not one of your post are meaningful.

[/ QUOTE ]

dood, i think you're ill. take a deep breath...relax.

relax.

relax.

i looked at your last 10 posts, and they're all...sorta angry.

relax.

Meatmaw
06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dood, i think you're ill. take a deep breath...relax.

relax.

relax.

i looked at your last 10 posts, and they're all...sorta angry.

relax.

[/ QUOTE ]

who could remain angry after a line like that from the likes of the clown in jojobinks avatar?

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ok, get me a knife.

p.s. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TomBrooks
07-01-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this guy have any clue that these guys are responsible for all the dead money in the tournements?

[/ QUOTE ]
Apparently not.

AceHigh
07-01-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Plastik says he hopes a pro wins the ME because when non pros like Varkoyni and Moneymaker they 'take the money out of poker' by not playing events.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who thinks like that can't be that good a player. Plus, doesn't he realize that pro's are gonna blow the money on houses, cars, booze and women like everybody else?