PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment in chat box (NC)

ace_in_the_hole
06-28-2005, 04:58 PM
I busted on the bubble and some guy said I was being to agressive:

LOSMAN475: I AM JUST TELLING YOU AGGRESSIVE PLAY ON HERE WILL KILL YOU

got a kick out of that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

trdi
06-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Which Buy-in? I was watching a 215 buy-in two days ago and I was really surprised there are so many bad loosers. He just couldn't stop when a guy busted him out.
"How could you call with that?! Oh, you are sooo rich. Rich moron, $200 means nothing to you."
Well, the "morron" had AK of clubs on the flop J 9 4 with two clubs or something like that. The bad loser pushed all-in there with 66 and the "morron" called with pot odds 2.56-1.

Sponger15SB
06-28-2005, 07:07 PM
I had something really bizzare happen to me the other night when I busted a guy. There was like 5 people left and its folded to the SB, he min raises and I have A3s or something and I push and he calls with QJ and loses.

The he goes completely psycho in the chat saying that i'm [censored] stupid and that he was the tightest player at the table and that I need to pay more attention next time as to who I'm dealing with and whatever.

Yeahhhh, ok.... so if he is the tighest player at the table and he thinks people are paying attention to that, and I reraise him all in he is suppose to call with QJ?!?!?

ace_in_the_hole
06-28-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeahhhh, ok.... so if he is the tighest player at the table and he thinks people are paying attention to that, and I reraise him all in he is suppose to call with QJ?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me laugh out loud. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Is it just me or are there more and more people going crazy int he chat box these days. Whatever happened to GG or GL All?

trdi
06-28-2005, 09:10 PM
I always say gg when I'm busted. Even if it's on the bubble as a big favourite. Like all-in on turn and 2 outs beated me on the river.
"gg"
"sry"
"np. gl"
People are just so damn rude in these chat boxes. It's not your fault he was "bad-beaten". The most stupid sucker don't really have to be bad-beaten. If they lose AK against TT, it's already enough to go crazy in the chat box. But that's cool. We wouldn't be winning without them.

freemoney
06-28-2005, 09:20 PM
the other day i was playing and a regular was being a dick and really extending the bubble and i was second small stack so i said be a douche and i promise i will get you back much worse, next hand bubble over.

jon462
06-28-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the other day i was playing and a regular was being a dick and really extending the bubble and i was second small stack so i said be a douche and i promise i will get you back much worse, next hand bubble over.

[/ QUOTE ]
say what?