PDA

View Full Version : Apple River, Wisconsin

Moyer
06-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Any of you ever been there?

A friend of mine wants to go there July 4th weekend.

From what I gather, you just float down the river on tubes for a few hours while drinking as much beer as possible and pissing yourself the whole way. Then you stay all night at the camp grounds with hundreds of other drunk people.

Just trying to get an idea of how much fun it is and how much work it's going to be. It's been quite a few years since I've gone camping.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

From what I gather, you just float down the river on tubes for a few hours while drinking as much beer as possible and pissing yourself the whole way. Then you stay all night at the camp grounds with hundreds of other drunk people.

Just trying to get an idea of how much fun it is and how much work it's going to be. It's been quite a few years since I've gone camping.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be doing something similar to this in Northern WI one day next week. It's a good time. Don't forget your sunscreen.

tek
06-28-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a good time. Don't forget your sunscreen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or condoms /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ddollevoet
06-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Or bug spray...

J Mac
06-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Very good time

Stellastarr
06-29-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been there on the 4th. Its a great time. Lots of drinking and women. The river is pretty dirty tho. Watch out for the glass on the bottom of the river, its pretty shallow in lots of places.

WackityWhiz
08-29-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its pretty shallow in lots of places.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got back from a sweet weekend there... Watch Out For Ass Sharks!!!