PDA

View Full Version : I never got my JUNEFEVER bonus from Empire

Petomane
06-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I deposited last Thursday and it didn't show up in my bonus account, but I got an e-mail saying it has been credited to my bonus account. Now my bonus account says the bonus has elapsed, but it doeant elapse till July 3 rd.
I e-mailed several times, but of course, e-mails don't reach Empire.
I've played more than enough hands and still no bonus.

solucky
06-28-2005, 03:36 PM
I am still elapsed too, write them 3 mails 3 times its forwarded.

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you regarding the bonus "JUNEFEVER". Due to technical reason this bonus reflects as expired under your bonus details.

We have already forwarded your query has been to the appropriate department. Please allow the corresponding department 24-48 hours to review your request and get back to you. In addition, the raked hands played towards the bonus will be considered.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and your cooperation in this regards would be appreciated.

Do not miss out on what is happening at EmpirePoker.com. For up-to-the-minute information, please check out the News & Events section of our website. Also, check out Tell a friend promotion:

http://www.empirepoker.com/news/index.html

http://www.empirepoker.com/tell_a_friend/index.html?PHPSESSID=1b73bcf9e64b986d62860537e45d6 f9c

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Maria
Poker Customer Care

BUT NOTHING HAPPENS

o0mr_bill0o
06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
me too, except i only got a reply after the fourth e-mail.

x2ski
06-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Me neither... bastards

Derek132260
06-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Well, the same exact thing has happened to me, and I am leaving Empire Poker over the event. Basically, their "customer service" department consist of a bunch of damned retards who have NO IDEA what they're doing. If I ran my businesses the same way they run theirs, I'd be dead broke by now.

Anyway...I wrote back and forth for about 8 e-mails with them, but my favorite two responses are the straw that eventually broke the camel's back. After giving them a deadline for resolving the problem, they responded to me with this:

<font color="blue"> </font>

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you regarding the bonus "JUNEFEVER", but please be informed that this is a decision made by the Management and we still request some more time from you to do the needful.

<font color="black"> </font>

Apart from having no clue what it means to "do the needful" I responded to them saying..."I don't care whose decision it is. If The Management is interested in maintaining my ample business, they will figure this out by my deadline.

Not only did they not accomplish that, but in reply they sent me this e-mail:

<font color="blue"> </font>

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you regarding the bonus "JUNEFEVER", but please be informed that this is a decision made by the Management and we still request some more time from you to do the needful.

<font color="black"> </font>

Yes...that's right. THE SAME F'ING E-MAIL!!!!! VERBATIM. I refuse to keep a large amount of money with people this stupid. I'm afraid they might eat it. I'll keep my account with them and attempt to bonus-whore...but as for regular play, I'm moving onto a different Party skin (preferably one that has a customer service PHONE NUMBER like every other gambling site I've ever been to).

Anyway, thought I'd share my (ridiculous) experience.

-Derek