PDA

View Full Version : foxwoods golf and gamble

jba
06-28-2005, 02:11 PM
link (http://www.golfandgamble.com/foxwoods/fwOvernights.php)

anyone tried this?

it looks like for typical greens fees you get a charter bus from somewhere (i'm in boston) to the woods and what looks like a group rate on their hotels.

Any boston golfers here? I suck, badly, but would totally go for this.

IMO the nicest thing if you get 18 people to go you can get the pimp ride for +$15/pp:

Peter Pan's VIP Coaches are equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Two independent VCR-equipped televisions with satellite receivers offer passengers a wide range of viewing options. Laptop compatible Internet connections (!!!), cellular telephones, and a fax machine help keep passengers connected. The VIP Coach also comes equipped with an ultra-luxurious interior that features plush sofas and swivel chairs; a galley with dual refrigerators, microwave and a bottled water system; tinted windows for privacy and even a roomy lavatory.

feelixthegreek
06-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Be very selective in the courses you choose. Looking at the list, I notice I've played most of them. Some are pretty nice, while others flat out suck. I'm going to be playing Foxwoods new course right next to the property this August. From what I hear it's going to be better than any of the other courses listed (and pricier).