PDA

View Full Version : friends birthday - shot ideas

asofel
06-28-2005, 01:41 PM
So a friend of mine turns 26 today. I've already let him know that I'm aiming to get him to drink his age. Give me some good shot ideas. So far he knows that a few prairie fires and three wise men are coming his way. I'll show him this thread too, so lay it on good.

nothumb
06-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Clearly he should do a Car Bomb

NT

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Fuzzy Alligator = Double Tequila + 151

asofel
06-28-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent.

asofel
06-28-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

car bombs and jaeger bombs will definitely be consumed by all.

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this one...? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.simons-rock.edu/~dcollin/cartop.jpg

dporter
06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Fuzzy Alligator sounds like a horrible idea

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fuzzy Alligator sounds like a horrible idea

[/ QUOTE ]

Tasty!

ceyoung
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So a friend of mine turns 26 today. I've already let him know that I'm aiming to get him to drink his age. Give me some good shot ideas. So far he knows that a few prairie fires and three wise men are coming his way. I'll show him this thread too, so lay it on good.

[/ QUOTE ]

go for a three wise men. i forgot what's in it. but it was very popular for people's birthdays when my friends were all turning 21. it's three shots and gets you really drunk.

stoplights are fun too and they have the added benefit of tasting good.

Lady Dont Tekno
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah you're gonna need 911. sounds like fun!

LDT

steelcmg
Four Horsemen
- 1 part(s) Bacardi 151 Rum
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Rumplemintz
- 1 part(s) Goldschlager

This will kick his ass

nothumb
06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Sadly that car was not the bomb.

NH though.

NT

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Goto this site it has every drink i could ever think of

http://www.barmeister.com/drinks.html

asofel
06-28-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Four Horsemen
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Rumplemintz
- 1 part(s) Goldschlager

This will kick his ass

[/ QUOTE ]

I had forgotten about this. Much thanks!

benza13
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I forget whats in them but they are both horrid, horrid drinks and should be bought on any friends birthday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cement Mixer
Dead Goat

You will never see facial expressions like you will from these drinks.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Three Wise Men is good and all, but... 4 Horsemen is the real drink. Also, I'll second any nominations for Car Bombs and Jager Bombs.

Wilbix
06-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Cement Mixer.

One variation (of many) is a shot of Bailey's and a shot of lime juice in your mouth and swished around so the cream curdles into a lovely consistency. Not the highest alcohol content, but definitely good as a birthday shot.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Four Horsemen
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Rumplemintz
- 1 part(s) Goldschlager

This will kick his ass

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this is a great drink and all, but it's not 4 Horsemen. The 4 Horsemen are Jack, Johnnie, Jose, and Jim.

edit: Alright, so there are people who make it this way, but why the hell is it the 4 horsemen? Just like 3 Wise Men, it should be all alcohol with men's names.

Also, for the typo - it's Jim, not Captain. What was I thinking?

ceyoung
06-28-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I forget whats in them but they are both horrid, horrid drinks and should be bought on any friends birthday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cement Mixer
Dead Goat

You will never see facial expressions like you will from these drinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

cement mixers are pretty horrible. the worst shot i ever had was a prairie fire. tabasco and alcohol no good.

recipe (http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/480/)

Shajen
06-28-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Four Horsemen
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Rumplemintz
- 1 part(s) Goldschlager

This will kick his ass

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this is a great drink and all, but it's not 4 Horsemen. The 4 Horsemen are Jack, Johnnie, Jose, and Captain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you're both wrong:

Jack
Jim
Johnny
Jose

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Four Horsemen
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Rumplemintz
- 1 part(s) Goldschlager

This will kick his ass

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this is a great drink and all, but it's not 4 Horsemen. The 4 Horsemen are Jack, Johnnie, Jose, and Captain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you're both wrong:

Jack
Jim
Johnny
Jose

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored]... I meant Jim... not Captain. These are the 4 horsemen.

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 02:01 PM
This is always a good combo shot Sex on the Beach
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Midori Melon
- 2 ml Razzmatazz
- 1 part(s) Cranberry Juice
- 1 part(s) Pineapple Juice

with a Red Headed Slut 1
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Vodka
- 1 splash(es) Cranberry Juice

Shajen
06-28-2005, 02:04 PM
My current favorite shot:

The Royal Flush:

1 part Crown Royal
1 part Peach Schnapps
1 Part Cranberry juice

Good to get the ball rolling, they go down like water but jack you up pretty quickly.

I've also heard of people putting OJ in as well, but I haven't tried it.

Wes ManTooth
06-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Baltimore Zoo.

if made correctly it contains 7 types of alcohol

dporter
06-28-2005, 02:06 PM
What have I ever done to you people?

Seriously, the last thing I need is for people to conspire about how to get me even more bombed than I was already going to be. Tonight is going to be a show.

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Plz take a camara i want pics of this!!!!

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Baltimore Zoo.

if made correctly it contains 7 types of alcohol

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to down a pint sized long island iced tea in a few long pulls from a straw...i think we'll have to resurrect that practice tonight.

RicktheRuler
06-28-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here : www.drinksmixer.com/guide/2-1.php (http://www.drinksmixer.com/guide/2-1.php)

That site is the ultimate for shot/drinks etc. It has more combinations than most bartenders will know. It also tells you how much alcohol should be in each drink if made properly.

I am not sure if this is on there, so let me reccommend the "Dirtly Mexican". When you think your compadre can't drink much more have the bartender whip up a shot of Tequila with a nice big splash of Tabasco sauce and give it to your buddy--this is REALLY funny if you don't give him any idea what it is--which is why he will need to be a little sauced already.

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 02:15 PM
This also is great for shots

http://img206.echo.cx/img206/3135/spiritevercleargrain9ms.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

RicktheRuler
06-28-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is always a good combo shot Sex on the Beach
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Midori Melon
- 2 ml Razzmatazz
- 1 part(s) Cranberry Juice
- 1 part(s) Pineapple Juice

with a Red Headed Slut 1
- 1 part(s) Jagermeister
- 1 part(s) Vodka
- 1 splash(es) Cranberry Juice

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression he was trying to give his buddy some tough shots, not candy.

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here : www.drinksmixer.com/guide/2-1.php (http://www.drinksmixer.com/guide/2-1.php)

That site is the ultimate for shot/drinks etc. It has more combinations than most bartenders will know. It also tells you how much alcohol should be in each drink if made properly.

I am not sure if this is on there, so let me reccommend the "Dirtly Mexican". When you think your compadre can't drink much more have the bartender whip up a shot of Tequila with a nice big splash of Tabasco sauce and give it to your buddy--this is REALLY funny if you don't give him any idea what it is--which is why he will need to be a little sauced already.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i'd rather order a prairie fire from the mexican bartender...just as you don't ask Seamus O'Reilly for an irish car bomb...

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This also is great for shots

http://img206.echo.cx/img206/3135/spiritevercleargrain9ms.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i'm not nearly cruel enough to have a glass of "water" nearby for the aftermath of some of these shots...

Johnny Richter
06-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Me and my buddies all have a running tradtion that we take a shot of Wild Turkey on our birthday. Its a good shot.

Also if you want to ridicule him infront of everybody then definitely make him take a blowjob. I don't know what the hell is in it but they carve a bannanna into a penis and you have to suck the shot through it. It makes for a good laugh.

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me and my buddies all have a running tradtion that we take a shot of Wild Turkey on our birthday. Its a good shot.

Also if you want to ridicule him infront of everybody then definitely make him take a blowjob. I don't know what the hell is in it but they carve a bannanna into a penis and you have to suck the shot through it. It makes for a good laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

normally i've seen girls do blowjobs by taking a shot of something bailey's looking, with a blob of whip cream on top. The chance of him doing one of those is negative, let alone anything with a banana in it.

dporter
06-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Confirmed ... I will not be doing a blowjob shot.

Johnny Richter
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Thats the funny part. Its his birthday he doesn't get a say in what the hell he drinks. Make him do it.

ceyoung
06-28-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go for the muff dive. its the male equivalent of the blowjob.

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats the funny part. Its his birthday he doesn't get a say in what the hell he drinks. Make him do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

only problem is mines in about 3 months, and that's far too much prep time for revenge.

Johnny Richter
06-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Well that'll be funny too to see what he comes up with in 3 months.

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go for the muff dive. its the male equivalent of the blowjob.

[/ QUOTE ]

" " Muff Dive " Recipe

Ingredients
1/2 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
Whipped Cream
Mixing Instruction
Pour the alcohol into a shot glass. Place the shot glass inside a short glass. Fill the short glass with the whipped cream and put your hands behind your back and your mouth around the shot glass. Pick up the shot glass with your mouth only and tilt your head back and down shot. Cindy's comment: The outer portion of your mouth will be sticky with whipped cream. Use your imagination!"

This has promise.

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well that'll be funny too to see what he comes up with in 3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

true, and i might be dumb enough to not care.

Johnny Richter
06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Is this the same ingredients in a wet pussy or is that a different drink?

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this the same ingredients in a wet pussy or is that a different drink?

[/ QUOTE ]

" " Wet Pussy " Recipe

Ingredients
1 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
2 oz Irish cream
6 oz Milk
Mixing Instruction
Put the Chambord, Irish Cream, and Milk or Creamer in a shaker with ice. Shake, Strain and pour into glass."

different

asofel
06-28-2005, 02:37 PM
If only we were in Europe:

" Absinthe Curacao Frappe " Recipe

Ingredients
1 oz Absinthe (Deva)
1/2 oz Curacao
1 tsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Orange juice
1 slice Orange
Mixing Instruction
Stir ingredients and pour over crushed ice in a deep-saucer champagne glass. Add orange slice.

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 02:39 PM
I also recommend finding him some of this stuff for his nipples.

http://www.pinkicing.com/graphics/duwop_lipvenom2.jpg

Edit: Apparently it's the thing to do in bars these days. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2667604&Fo rum=f20&Words=%2Blip%20%2Bvenom&Searchpage=0&Limit =25&Main=2667604&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=81 26&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&ol dertype=&bodyprev=#Post2667604)

Tyler Durden
06-28-2005, 02:50 PM
we'll make him do a shot of Satan's Piss . 3 of these on my 21st had me looking for a fire extinguisher

1 shot of 151
3 "dashes" of tobasco sauce.

watch the victim drink it and laugh.

dporter
06-28-2005, 02:52 PM
You coming out man? Have you quit messing around and qualified yet?

chaas4747
06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
This is called a Sewer Pipe, and yes it looks disgusting. For the sake of OOT. I think we should rename this a stick it in her pooper
1 oz Bailey's
1 oz blue curaçao
cola

Build in a highball glass packed with ice and lime pieces.
Fill with Coke or Pepsi.

jgunnip
06-28-2005, 03:02 PM
The pasty dutchman is my personal favorite to give out on birthdays.

ranch dressing and water, usually is best after 4-5 'real' shots.

asofel
06-28-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The pasty dutchman is my personal favorite to give out on birthdays.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's brutal. now edit that away before he sees it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MuckerFish
06-28-2005, 04:47 PM
simple but brutal - no fancy name so make one up yourself:

Take a rocks glass, fill about 1/2 way with 151. Works out to be around a shot and a half or two. Anyway, light it on fire and make the chump, err.. your friend rather, drink it through 1 or 2 of those little cocktail stirrer straw thingermagigers before the flame melts the stirrers. Gets the victim really f'ed up, rarely doesn't end without them booting. As an added bonus if your buddy is messed up enough when you give it to him, he may not notice that his face is hovering about 2 inches away from an open flame, and can result in some funny burn patterns - nose hair, lips, facial hair, eyebrows, etc.

asofel
06-28-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
simple but brutal - no fancy name so make one up yourself:

Take a rocks glass, fill about 1/2 way with 151. Works out to be around a shot and a half or two. Anyway, light it on fire and make the chump, err.. your friend rather, drink it through 1 or 2 of those little cocktail stirrer straw thingermagigers before the flame melts the stirrers. Gets the victim really f'ed up, rarely doesn't end without them booting. As an added bonus if your buddy is messed up enough when you give it to him, he may not notice that his face is hovering about 2 inches away from an open flame, and can result in some funny burn patterns - nose hair, lips, facial hair, eyebrows, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

you and sponger hang out, huh

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
simple but brutal - no fancy name so make one up yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that was the name. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

M2d
06-28-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
go for a three wise men. i forgot what's in it. but it was very popular for people's birthdays when my friends were all turning 21. it's three shots and gets you really drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jim, Jack and Jose

benza13
06-28-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Jim, Jack and Jose

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, Jim Jack and Johnnie

Stellastarr
06-29-2005, 04:03 AM
How about a dirty ashtray?

Shot of Vodka with pepper shaken on top. I actually had to drink this on my 21st.