PDA

View Full Version : The cure for SNG boredom / variance

45suited
06-28-2005, 12:50 PM
PP 25 NL. Oh my God are these games soft.

I'm playing right now out of SNG burnout / boredom, but seriously, anyone on a bad run really needs to play these games and just use your Level 1 SNG strategy. Trust me.

Benholio
06-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Better yet, play the shorthanded ones, and kick up your agression a notch (or three).

This is a good idea for post-flop practice.

Another good practice idea? Play headsup tourneys with an overlay at Bodog. Their bonus structure pays you double rakeback at tourneys, including headsup. (ie: $20 heads up you pay $2 fee, and clear $4 of bonus)

gildwulf
06-28-2005, 01:03 PM
My 1 experience with NL 25 6-handed: The first hand I get dealt QJo in the SB and put my money in with top pair and lose my buy-in to AJ. I haven't been back since:) I like the NL 25 full-handed tables much better; they're snuggle bear soft and I can nut peddle.

45suited
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Another good practice idea? Play headsup tourneys with an overlay at Bodog. Their bonus structure pays you double rakeback at tourneys, including headsup. (ie: $20 heads up you pay $2 fee, and clear $4 of bonus)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I had no idea about this. Thanks for the heads up.

gildwulf
06-28-2005, 01:09 PM
SH%t that's awesome. We should make a post about all the cool places to SNGs. I am just a partyskin whore right now...would love to check out other sites.