PDA

View Full Version : 21 years old and I wanna party and gamble this weekend ...

hotsauce615
06-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Hey, I want to know the best bet to go out and gamble a bit and also go partying and meet girls etc etc in or around NYC. I'm guessing Atlantic City is my best bet, because I feel like girls don't flock to Mohegan Sun to party and whatnot. The big problem is how expensive hotels are on the weekend there, and you really can't bring a girl back to the car, well you could... But anyway, reccomendations for a good time that lets me play some craps and some limit tables. Thanks

hoopsie44
06-28-2005, 11:48 AM
AC is going to be a zoo this weekend. Forget about hotels along the boardwalk, I'm sure there is no availability and if there is you're looking at exorbitant rates. The El Greco and The Crown are 2 fleabag joints 1 block off the boardwalk that are OK if you're just looking for a place to crash. These 2 places are usually $40 per night but I'm sure they will be charging over $100/night this weekend. As far as gambling goes expect 2-3 hour wait to play poker, depending upon the limit and game you're looking for.

hotsauce615
06-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Yea this weekends insane, I just checked. I think I'd have to do next weekend. Tropicana nice to stay at?

Maulik
06-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Borgata always has a great looking crowd, this weekend will be no exception. Stay where take a $5 cab to Gata.

I hear Trop is good too, but Gata always has a soft spot for me since they give me rooms to stay in.

hotsauce615
06-28-2005, 12:28 PM
I don't high roll enough to get comped... one day

I hear nothing but good stuff about the Borgata. So I assume zero girls at Mohegan sun

Maulik
06-28-2005, 12:30 PM
haven't been to the sun, but you'll find lots of ppl from NY/NJ & NYC and the Philly all soaking up the beach during the day & going out at night. Borgata or Trop. Dress sharp for Gata

hoopsie44
06-28-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea this weekends insane, I just checked. I think I'd have to do next weekend. Tropicana nice to stay at?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trop is a cool place. Less waiting time than Borgata to get in a game. Some good restaurants and bars in Trop also. Wise move to pass on this coming weekend.

swolfe
06-28-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I assume zero girls at Mohegan sun

[/ QUOTE ]

there were girls at the sun this past weekend. there were even more girls at foxwoods.