PDA

View Full Version : Getting way to drunk and hooking up with other girls

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Ok so i have been with my GF for almost 3 years now and i had to move back home after college for work so we are doin the long distance thing. Ever since i have come home like 3 months ago i have gotten completely wasted 2 times and went to this bar that has a band and alot of dancing. I hate dancing unless its in a mosh pit but both times i have went to this bar some fine hunny comes up to me and wants to start dancing. Well with me be trashed and all of course im like ok lets dance and i do. Then as im making a fool out of my self with my awesome dance moves the girl ends up hooking up with me both times and of course i dont stop this. I hate this i dont want to cheat on my GF i hate myself for it and i hate everything about it but its just so damn hard to stop myself when im this drunk.

Im really thinking about A.) never going back to bars that have alot of dancing. B.) not getting [censored] faced unless i plan on staying in. Im not going to tell my GF of course because it was only kissing i havent gone any futher then that but i still hate myself for letting myself get like this. I just need to get her down here with me and i think things would get better becuase i dont get completely smashed when she is around.

Yeti
06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Don't worry bro, you're doing nothing wrong. It ain't cheating if it's only kissing!

MoreWineII
06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
What's the point of having a g/f? Doesn't sound like you're interested in a real relationship. Dump her and bang dance club hotties.

Shajen
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
How would you feel if this were her doing this to you?

If you feel so badly, stop [censored] doing it!

(there, pep talk over)

Good talk.

chaas4747
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so i have been with my GF for almost 3 years now and i had to move back home after college for work so we are doin the long distance thing. Ever since i have come home like 3 months ago i have gotten completely wasted 2 times and went to this bar that has a band and alot of dancing. I hate dancing unless its in a mosh pit but both times i have went to this bar some fine hunny comes up to me and wants to start dancing. Well with me be trashed and all of course im like ok lets dance and i do. Then as im making a fool out of my self with my awesome dance moves the girl ends up hooking up with me both times and of course i dont stop this. I hate this i dont want to cheat on my GF i hate myself for it and i hate everything about it but its just so damn hard to stop myself when im this drunk.

Im really thinking about A.) never going back to bars that have alot of dancing. B.) not getting [censored] faced unless i plan on staying in. Im not going to tell my GF of course because it was only kissing i havent gone any futher then that but i still hate myself for letting myself get like this. I just need to get her down here with me and i think things would get better becuase i dont get completely smashed when she is around.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it is not your uncle. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know that was low, sorry. Don't get so messed up that you make bad decisions. If you do want to get that messed up, don't go to the dance club, go to some low rent hang out bar.

thabadguy
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
It aint cheating if shes in a different zipcode

steelcmg
06-28-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it is not your uncle. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know that was low, sorry. Don't get so messed up that you make bad decisions. If you do want to get that messed up, don't go to the dance club, go to some low rent hang out bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL had to bring that up again. Yea im thinking im going to just stay away from the clubs they r nothing but trouble just a bunch of lonely drunk girls and drunk perverted guys looking for action. Its my friends that drag me there since they are all single.