PDA

View Full Version : Steve issues a Challange

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 10:52 AM
There are a lot of people here who are responding positively to the How much better is no-condom sex then condom sex? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2739533&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1) post.

For those of you that are single and do not wear condoms, I challange you to give just 1 day of your time to an HIV/AIDS volunteer program in your community like Project Angel Food (http://www.angelfood.org/).

This is not about me being gay. This is about me trying to save lives from a horrible disease. I have friends that have died from this disease. I don't want any of you to be the next friend I lose.

Will you accept my Challange?

Steve

Edit: in Italics

MoreWineII
06-28-2005, 10:54 AM
But...but...she's my wife..

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But...but...she's the girl I've been seeing for over a year and is on birth control and does not have any STDs..

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
06-28-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but....but.... don't condoms only have like 90% effectiveness against HIV? Obviously it's better than 0%, but I'd rather not stick something that could kill me.

Freakin

TheBigamist
06-28-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But...but...they're my wives..

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
06-28-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For those of you that are single..

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. Good post Steve

bronzepiglet
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But...but...they're my wives..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

kyro
06-28-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. Good post Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

psst, read the edit

Alobar
06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. Good post Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

psst, read the edit

[/ QUOTE ]

which is what my post was implying before the edit.

Im not married, my post was for the people responding who are saying they are married.

MoreWineII
06-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Argh, it was just a harmless little joke!

I think Steve's intentions are admirable, we should get back to talking about that.

chaas4747
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Dex said the same thing about the warts.

wonderwes
06-28-2005, 11:29 AM
To Alobar, excellent avatar.

Dex
06-28-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Dex said the same thing about the warts.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

Anders_G
06-28-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But...but...i'm still a virgin

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 12:58 PM
It amazes me how many of you will risk your ENTIRE EXISTANCE by not wearing a condom. But in the past 2 hours NOT 1 person said they would volunteer 1 day of their time to help people and get a first hand look at what HIV and AIDS does to people just like you.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif SHAMEFUL /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Steve

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Ignorance = Bliss

poker-penguin
06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Good challenge Steve.

To ask the Clinton question, does oral sex count?

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good challenge Steve.

To ask the Clinton question, does oral sex count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pick your favorite flavor and suck away... Flavored Condoms (http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Condoms/Types/Flavored/5/flavored-condoms.html)

Steve

Dominic
06-28-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're not the only one sleeping with your wife. sheesh.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alobar
06-28-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me how many of you will risk your ENTIRE EXISTANCE by not wearing a condom. But in the past 2 hours NOT 1 person said they would volunteer 1 day of their time to help people and get a first hand look at what HIV and AIDS does to people just like you.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif SHAMEFUL /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear a condom, therefore I am excempt given the stated facts in the OP /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, you're not the only one sleeping with your wife. sheesh. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

kyro
06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Sorry Steve, if it makes you feel any better, my previous gf and I used both a condom AND bc. But I've already been warned by my present gf that it ain't happening until she's married, which won't be for several years. So for the time being, I just have to trust my hand isn't a disease-ridden whore.

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 07:14 PM
It has been 8 1/2 hours and not one person has accepted my challenge...I was about to go on a rant and then I remembered this is a poker website and giving away time free to help others is -EV /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Steve

[censored]
06-28-2005, 07:19 PM
No.

[censored]
06-28-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It has been 8 1/2 hours and not one person has accepted my challenge...I was about to go on a rant and then I remembered this is a poker website and giving away time free to help others is -EV /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we don't give a [censored], or maybe we don't need you getting some god damned high horse issueing silly challenges and scolding us like your somebody that matters.

It's great that you want to help out and feel free to post about all your great experiences doing so but going about it this way is bound to result in only a [censored] off reaction.

Blarg
06-28-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, most people wouldn't volunteer 10 minutes of their time to prevent a nuclear holocaust, if it happened outside their immediate vicinity.

Dead
06-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Only gay single people should have to do this.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif