PDA

View Full Version : Why is Phil Ivey so cool?

Saddlepoint
06-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Seriously.

When I go to sleep he's down below average in the $5k plo, and when I wake up and check the results he's busted four people and has 27% of the chips 10-handed.

And in my mind, this begs the question: Is there a limit to Phil Ivey's awesomeness? Would he have seventy five bracelets now, but for the fact that the prospect of this sort of dominance bores him? Is it disrespectful to even have a Main Event, thereby running the risk of giving first prize to somebody else? And if he wanted to, could Phil Ivey make small pocket pairs hold up more often against overcards?

That's all. Excuse me while I go question my sexuality.

Hold'me
06-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Point being?

phil_ivey_fan
06-28-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Point being?

[/ QUOTE ]

he truly is a remarkable player. I love how he f'd up that michael-nobody (the LA player) on the WPT a couple days ago. The kid was str8 up scared of him.

Michael's Inner Monologue: "fold, please fold. oh god please fold. please please please fold."
Phil: "I'm all in"
Michael: <trying as hard as he can to clear the rock in his throat> "how (quiver) how much?"

LOL. phil's a bad ass.

TomHimself
06-28-2005, 01:47 PM
phils a gangsta lol

bobman0330
06-28-2005, 01:53 PM
I concur.

He's on my fantasy team.

RicktheRuler
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously.

When I go to sleep he's down below average in the $5k plo, and when I wake up and check the results he's busted four people and has 27% of the chips 10-handed.

And in my mind, this begs the question: Is there a limit to Phil Ivey's awesomeness? Would he have seventy five bracelets now, but for the fact that the prospect of this sort of dominance bores him? Is it disrespectful to even have a Main Event, thereby running the risk of giving first prize to somebody else? And if he wanted to, could Phil Ivey make small pocket pairs hold up more often against overcards?

That's all. Excuse me while I go question my sexuality.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does Phil taste like?

7n7
06-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Alas our Superman does have his kryptonite:

AQ

Indiana
06-28-2005, 05:49 PM
He's just got it like that...He's cool because he knows how to keep his mouth shut and pay attention to what's going on around him...Not to mention that he has good taste in clothes...Dude is chillin in dat rockport chit up in da big game...He's da man.

I suck, Indy

Autocratic
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Point being?

[/ QUOTE ]

he truly is a remarkable player. I love how he f'd up that michael-nobody (the LA player) on the WPT a couple days ago. The kid was str8 up scared of him.

Michael's Inner Monologue: "fold, please fold. oh god please fold. please please please fold."
Michael: <trying as hard as he can to clear the rock in his throat> "how (quiver) how much?"

LOL. phil's a bad ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which WPT was this? I want to find the torrent.

homicide
06-28-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Point being?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. phil's a bad ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which WPT was this? I want to find the torrent.

[/ QUOTE ]

episode 15 from last week.

Jooka
06-28-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alas our Superman does have his kryptonite:

AQ

[/ QUOTE ]

was thinking the same thing. hopin he pulls this one out tho as he's my #1 on my fantasy team.

TM1212
06-29-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
phils a gangsta lol

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness, you need help man! Ever where someone mentions his name you have to post about how you like to suck his dick if hed let you. You need help!