PDA

View Full Version : Someone is worse than Ray Zee - Can it be True?

Zeno
01-31-2003, 12:55 AM
My brother, who lives in Quartzsite, Arizona in the winter, just sent his first ever e-mail to me yesterday. I have copied and pasted his wonderful screed below, exactly as written.
Ray, you have a ways to go to beat my brother in the unique writing and punctuation department. Good Luck!

well all is fine work has picked up some the weather is good the cat is fat roberta feeds it 3 cans of food a day plus the kitty crunchies had to put a elevator in so the cat can get in the house biker bob moved into the spot out back so haave a little income from that good typing huh well am off to the couch hope all is fine later dude

My brother is as unique as his writing style. Perhaps Ray is also.

-Zeno

Ray Zee
01-31-2003, 01:30 AM
seriously i understood it quite well even while reading it quickly. shows that i must think everyone looks at things like i do. from now on i will try to keep my run on sentences under four.

back when the internet was young(i invented it). in the 1980's we just had a 2800 baud rate modem to use. you didnt use capitals or unneccesary things and abreviated everything.

BruceZ
01-31-2003, 02:01 AM
This reminds me of the joke about the old programmers talking, and one says "In my day we didn't have fancy GUIs and object oriented programming languages. We had 1s and we had 0s, and sometimes we didn't even have 0s".