PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Trip

HDPM
01-30-2003, 07:21 PM
Will be in Las Vegas over Valentines/ Presidents weekend with wife. Staying @ Orleans. Post or PM me if you will be there or want to hook up. Valentines night is probably out tho. And may have to see an in-law or two. Unless some 2+2 poster schedules something for me and my wife approves before plans with in-laws are made.....

Or just find me in a game. Some have said I'm never in a bad game.

andyfox
01-30-2003, 11:26 PM
I'm probably going to be in Las Vegas for one night only, Monday night 2/17 for a business trade show. I'll probably
be arriving around 3 PM or so and, if you and HDPW are still in town, love to hook up to shake your hand (provided there isn't a gun in it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif).

Love to see other 2+2ers too; maybe around 5 PM for a cold one? I have a 7 PM business dinner I can't blow off.

andyfoxfc@hotmail.com

PokerBabe(aka)
01-31-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi HDPM and Andy- Let's rendevous on the 17th at 5ish. Until then, LGPG, Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

HDPM
01-31-2003, 01:07 PM
I'll be on the road counting sagebrush by the time you get in it looks like. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif We'll arrive sometime Friday afternoon and leave town Monday morning probably. Almost good timing. I meant to get to LA this winter, but it isn't going to happen.