PDA

View Full Version : How much better is no-condom sex then condom sex?

KaneKungFu123
06-28-2005, 12:17 AM
I'd say somewhere between 3-4 times better.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 12:21 AM
That's all you give it?

I mean considering some people seem to think it's worth getting pregnant over, it must be better than 3-4x.

Personally, I'd give it at least 10x (this is using a really good condom - I love those new Trojan Twisted Pleasure ones)

[censored]
06-28-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really even comparable. Not having to use a rubber may be the strongest arguement for committment.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-28-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really even comparable. Not having to use a rubber may be the strongest arguement for committment.

[/ QUOTE ]

DMBFan23
tired of the condom getting stuck in your pooper?

oreogod
[ QUOTE ]

I mean considering some people seem to think it's worth getting pregnant over

[/ QUOTE ]

This usually isnt an issue if you are with a girl who knows how to use birth control. Ive been with a decent amount of girls the past 8-9 years Ive been having sex (Im 24) -- easily over half of the time they have just been using BC. The only thing Ive ever been worried about is getting hit up with some random disease. Usually if a girl takes care of herself, is responsible and not some random bar slut this isnt to much of an issue. Depends on her past.

Ive been in a solid relationship the past year, but when I wasnt in one, Id get tested on a regular basis. There have been more than a few times where u meet someone, do stuff and forget u didnt have a condom on. That makes u feel a whole lot better about your health.

Anyway if a girls on BC, pregnancy isnt really an issue. Been [censored] 9 years now, never had a problem.

MCS
06-28-2005, 12:33 AM
I'd say we don't have a metric for "goodness."

So, my answer is two times better.

slickpoppa
06-28-2005, 12:40 AM

ononimo
06-28-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
06-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Would you rather have sex ten times with a condom, or one time without.

This is more along the lines of what I was thinking. How many times of condomed sex would you trade for one time of uncondomed sex? I think 3-4 is accurate. 10-11 seems like its way too steep.

[ QUOTE ]
That's all you give it?

I mean considering some people seem to think it's worth getting pregnant over, it must be better than 3-4x.

Personally, I'd give it at least 10x (this is using a really good condom - I love those new Trojan Twisted Pleasure ones)

[/ QUOTE ]

mike l.
06-28-2005, 01:10 AM
it's about 1000 times better. having sex w/ a condom is like not having sex at all.

Lawrence Ng
06-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Oral is definitely much better.

Lawrence

Alobar
06-28-2005, 01:14 AM
wow, im kinda shocked at the answers in this thread so far.

yeah, no condom sex is better than condom sex, but3-4 times better, a 1000 times better? uhm.....no

I say its like 30% better, and the bulk of that just comes from not having to snatch anything off when you splooge on her titties.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Obviously, her use of birth control when we were together is why I didn't use a condom, but I'm saying there are people who will have sex without a condom while not on BC.

ZBTHorton
06-28-2005, 01:26 AM
I won't have sex with a condom.

When I met my current girlfriend I told her

"I don't like sex with a condom. It sucks. It makes sex suck. I don't even want to try. If you want sex, get on BC."

She got on it. Life is good again.

BusterStacks
06-28-2005, 01:27 AM
I would sooner not have sex than use a condom.

billyjex
06-28-2005, 01:48 AM
sex with a condom just sucks. i can never get off wearing one, and usually i get tired and get over it cause it doesnt feel like much.

RacersEdge
06-28-2005, 01:56 AM
I think an intersting spin-off question is:

What's better - oral sex (no condom) or condom sex?

GFunk911
06-28-2005, 02:05 AM
My GF isn't on BC and I'm both prudent and paranoid, meaning every time is essentially ruined at the buzzer, totally cutting down on my enjoyment, not to mention the inherent pregnency risks even assuming I have perfect tecnique and the willpower and self control of a tibetian monk. Given all this, we used condoms for 2 weeks, and then never used, or even considered using one ever again.

so however many x's that is.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Easily, oral. I might even consider taking oral from the last girl I was with over condomless sex.

[censored]
06-28-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My GF isn't on BC and I'm both prudent and paranoid, meaning every time is essentially ruined at the buzzer, totally cutting down on my enjoyment, not to mention the inherent pregnency risks even assuming I have perfect tecnique and the willpower and self control of a tibetian monk. Given all this, we used condoms for 2 weeks, and then never used, or even considered using one ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you are asking for all sorts of trouble.

Dantes
06-28-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where I'm from we have a word for people like you. <font color="white">someone step up with punchline. </font>

Alobar is right
06-28-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

yeah, no condom sex is better than condom sex, but3-4 times better, a 1000 times better? uhm.....no

I say its like 30% better, and the bulk of that just comes from not having to snatch anything off when you splooge on her titties.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alobar is right.

oreogod
06-28-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

This is totally dependant on the kind of pussy you have been dabbling in.

oreogod
06-28-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alobar is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shooting your wad in a hot pocket of pussy is way over 30% IMO.

mantasm
06-28-2005, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alobar is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise this guy isn't me, but i'm glad he found that graphic for me again. Also, alobar is wrong, because it's at least 2x better.

Alobar is right
06-28-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alobar is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise this guy isn't me, but i'm glad he found that graphic for me again. Also, alobar is wrong, because it's at least 2x better.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's still correct that everyone is exaggerating.

oreogod
06-28-2005, 06:47 AM
I dont think so.

But your assumption is correct (still wrong, but to you it might be correct) if:
1.You've never shot your wad in a woman without a condom

2.If you have shot your wad inside of a girl without a condom and u still assume the same...that b!tch must have been looser than a flat Goodyear.

mason55
06-28-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think so.

But your assumption is correct (still wrong, but to you it might be correct) if:

2.If you have shot your wad inside of a girl without a condom and u still assume the same...that b!tch must have been looser than a flat Goodyear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you've never had a really good BJ. If the bitch really has a Hoover attached to her head it can feel much better than the hot pocket.

jakethebake
06-28-2005, 07:00 AM
much better.

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This usually isnt an issue if you are with a girl who knows how to use birth control. Ive been with a decent amount of girls the past 8-9 years Ive been having sex (Im 24) -- easily over half of the time they have just been using BC. The only thing Ive ever been worried about is getting hit up with some random disease. Usually if a girl takes care of herself, is responsible and not some random bar slut this isnt to much of an issue. Depends on her past.

Ive been in a solid relationship the past year, but when I wasnt in one, Id get tested on a regular basis. There have been more than a few times where u meet someone, do stuff and forget u didnt have a condom on. That makes u feel a whole lot better about your health.

Anyway if a girls on BC, pregnancy isnt really an issue. Been [censored] 9 years now, never had a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend, Aleda took birth control, her boyfriend Jim never wore a condom....She is due September 9th with a little girl.

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 10:21 AM
I don't like getting poo on my dick so I think Condom sex is better.

JOKE:
Why do gay guys use ribbed condoms?

Punchline in White Below

<font color="white"> Better Traction in the Mud </font>

Steve

gonores
06-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Am I the only guy on here who hasn't had sex without a condom? BC or not, I sure as hell am taking every precaution (short of not having sex) to avoid [censored] up what I've got going for me right now.

faman
06-28-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

My friend, Aleda took birth control, her boyfriend Jim never wore a condom....She is due September 9th with a little girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, most people don't realize that the pill isn't 100% effective. This past year two of my friends got their girlfriends pregnant while they were on the pill, and ended up having shotgun weddings (both are 23) /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-28-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only guy on here who hasn't had sex without a condom? BC or not, I sure as hell am taking every precaution (short of not having sex) to avoid [censored] up what I've got going for me right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

With my sexual preference my concerns are to the nth degree worse. However the truth of the matter is that HIV and AIDS are now spreading faster through heterosexual contact than homosexual contact. I ALWAYS were a condom. I even have flavored condoms for oral. About the only think I don't do is wear a rubber glove when I jackoff.

ALWAYS USE ONE, Unless you both get tested and are negative, wait 3 months and test negative again, AND are trying to have a child, otherwise "wrap it THEN tap it"

Steve

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Um..

We know it's not 100% effective. Neither is a condom.

Silly rabbit.

Alobar
06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

this doesnt even make sense. The actual cumming part feels exactly the same with a condom, or with out the condom.

and yes, I've done both. Many times

kevyk
06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where I'm from we have a word for people like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fathers.

slickpoppa
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

this doesnt even make sense. The actual cumming part feels exactly the same with a condom, or with out the condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. A lot of sexual pleasure is psychological. Not wearing a condom definitely affects the psychology.

Anders_G
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
What about condom-sex and you get to cum inside here VS. non-comdom-sex where you have to cum all over her stomach? (b/c she's not on birth control)

Boris
06-28-2005, 12:56 PM
amazing freakin responses to this thread. I'm wondering how many of you have even had sex. Sex with a condom feels just fine. The worst part about condom sex is taking a break in the action to put one on and then disposing of the spooge filled slimy thing when you are done.

beerbandit
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

This is totally dependant on the kind of pussy you have been dabbling in.

[/ QUOTE ]

or how many teeth she has

beerbandit
06-28-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

i definetely dont agree with this

cheers

Yeti
06-28-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
VS. non-comdom-sex where you have to cum all over her stomach? (b/c she's not on birth control)

[/ QUOTE ]

People still thinks this works?

beerbandit
06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much better is no-condom sex then condom sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

way better

sailors dont know what they are missing

cheers

Mayhap
06-28-2005, 01:26 PM
That's what you get for stowing your rubbers in your sewing kit.

PokerFink
06-28-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sex with a condom feels just fine. The worst part about condom sex is taking a break in the action to put one on and then disposing of the spooge filled slimy thing when you are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

I mean, condomless feels better, but it's not like "oh damn, I have to wear a condom, I'd rather just stay in and watch office space instead of going over to my booty call's place."

Whoever said 30%...sounds right.

jgunnip
06-28-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good for you. my old girlfriend was on BC and we would have non condom sex. her period came late one time and there was about a two week span of uncertainty. scariest two weeks of my life, so condom sex is the only sex i'll have now.

Lawrence Ng
06-28-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used it almost everytime as well, but twice I didn't and as enjoyable as it was, I'm not doing it again till I'm ready to be a dad. It's just too risky. 15 minutes of pleasure is not worth half a lifetime of potential grief.

Lawrence

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 05:34 PM
You need to find a nice girl with an eating disorder so that her period is all kinds of fscked.

ZBTHorton
06-28-2005, 05:56 PM
SOme of you guys are just plain delusional.

Go see a doctor, and ask them which is more effective.

A) Birth control taken properly and responsibly.
B) A condom

The answer is A. Everytime. Those of you wrapping your [censored], and getting off in your girl and thinking your accomplishing anything are totally delusional.

bernie
06-28-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
amazing freakin responses to this thread. I'm wondering how many of you have even had sex. Sex with a condom feels just fine. The worst part about condom sex is taking a break in the action to put one on and then disposing of the spooge filled slimy thing when you are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I ever think of not using one, unless the chick is 'fixed' which I've done, I think of the possibility of 18 years worth of payments. (STD's aside) No way in hell do I want to endure that. I like my freedom and cash quite a bit. That's a huge chunk o' change. I've had a close enough call to be careful in that department. No effing way.

Don't bitch and moan if you knock her up and your life goes sideways when you yourself did nothing to try and prevent it. Ever notice how many 'young' single moms there are out there? It's an epidemic. Especially up here in Wash. state. It used to be you see a girl pushing a stroller, it was a babysitter. Now it's the mother. Reading through this thread, I can see one part of why.

It's also easier clean up with a condom. Unless you like sleeping on your wet spot.

b

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-28-2005, 05:59 PM
I hope the fact that you chose to reply to me doesn't mean you somehow understood anything I said to mean condoms are better than BC in anyway.

Blackjack
06-28-2005, 05:59 PM
It's better and a lot faster too so you can get to sleep quicker.

It's like this:
Step 1) Insert
Step 2) Pump 5 times
Step 3) Remove
Step 4) Roll over and snore

bernie
06-28-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

B) A condom

The answer is A. Everytime. Those of you wrapping your [censored], and getting off in your girl and thinking your accomplishing anything are totally delusional.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're delusional if you think B isn't effective and you should blindly trust a chick that she's on BC.

A &amp; B in tandem with each other is ideal.

Btw...When you wrap your stuff and get off in her, you take it with you when you're done. (usually)

I wouldn't put it on the chick to be using BC. Why? So if something happens you can blame her for it when you could have done some preventative stuff yourself?

b

Dead
06-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Just get your girl to use birth control. Then you don't need to use a condom.

Dead
06-28-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If I ever think of not using one, unless the chick is 'fixed' which I've done, I think of the possibility of 18 years worth of payments. (STD's aside) No way in hell do I want to endure that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Date a girl who is pro-choice.

AngryCola
06-28-2005, 08:39 PM
Much.

That's why having a regular 'girlfriend' is better than being a single type. One has to be much more careful when dealing with unknown females...

...obviously.

Dead
06-28-2005, 08:45 PM
You would do a girl without birth control or a condom?

AngryCola
06-29-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You would do a girl without birth control or a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how you got that impression.
Birth control has always been the standard with my close lady friends.

tonypaladino
06-29-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to find a nice girl with an eating disorder so that her period is all kinds of fscked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dated a girl who recovered from bulemia. She couldn't give head b/c any pressure at the back of her throght made her gag &amp; puke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chris Dow
06-29-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dated a girl who recovered from bulemia. She couldn't give head b/c any pressure at the back of her throght made her gag &amp; puke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I dumped her immediately after hearing this lame excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, I sincerely hope.

WackityWhiz
06-29-2005, 03:24 AM
My girl is on BC and I use a condom everytime... and I pull out before I explode inside her...

better safe than sorry i suppose

diddle
06-29-2005, 03:33 AM
answer: a little better.

kurosh
06-29-2005, 03:46 AM
I get off too quickly when I don't use a rubber.

bernie
06-29-2005, 06:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dated a girl who recovered from bulemia. She couldn't give head b/c any pressure at the back of her throght made her gag &amp; puke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She should learn how to give head better. She could've used her hands (lightly balled fist as if blowing into it/them) which extends the opening to her mouth and it would never even get close to being in that far.

Too bad ya missed out on some blows not thinking of that.

b

bernie
06-29-2005, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If I ever think of not using one, unless the chick is 'fixed' which I've done, I think of the possibility of 18 years worth of payments. (STD's aside) No way in hell do I want to endure that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many girls change their minds once the bun is in the oven. Good luck holding them to their initial opinion.

b

Alobar
06-29-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She should learn how to give head better. She could've used her hands (lightly balled fist as if blowing into it/them) which extends the opening to her mouth and it would never even get close to being in that far.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, this is awful. Girls who give you a handjob disguised as a BJ, need to be shot. The only places her hands should be is either playing with my balls or waving around frantically in the air, because I've got my hands on the back of her head and doing what needs to be done.

PokerFink
06-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Very well said.

If I wanted a handjob, I'd do it myself. Actually, based on the other thread.... nevermind.

Dead
06-29-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many girls change their minds once the bun is in the oven. Good luck holding them to their initial opinion.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Not girls that I date. I speak from experience. I've talked more than one into an abortion.

Tyler Durden
06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Not girls that I date. I speak from experience. I've talked more than one into an abortion.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious. Exactly how many times have you slipped it past the goalie?

Anders_G
06-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Omg so not fair. Dead can have his cake AND eat it

Weatherhead03
06-29-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, most people don't realize that the pill isn't 100% effective. This past year two of my friends got their girlfriends pregnant while they were on the pill, and ended up having shotgun weddings (both are 23) /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they forget to tell you that they forgot the pill one day?

Girchuck
06-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Why are you in such a hurry?

Dead
06-29-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3. Two of the three times I didn't use a condom or have the girl use BC.

Tyler Durden
06-30-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight: you've knocked up three girls and have had two fetuses aborted??

tolbiny
06-30-2005, 12:22 AM
This type of statement always boggles my mind. Does sex suddenly become BAD when using a condom for you fools? I am sure you are all terrible at it, but thats not the point, its still fun with one one (admittidly not as much). Goaddamn it buster,i expected more from you.
Any love is good love.

PS. Gavourche PWNS you.

tolbiny
06-30-2005, 12:34 AM
You know what's funny about this thread- there seem to be more people concerned with gettinga girl pregnant than about getting an STD.

Alobar
06-30-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You know what's funny about this thread- there seem to be more people concerned with gettinga girl pregnant than about getting an STD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Id rather have herpes or warts than a kid. Plenty of STDs are cured with medicine, so I'd only rather have a kid than get the hiv. All in all, I say a kid is a bigger worry.

Not to mention that with a kid, its not only your life you are [censored] up, its his as well, with any STD is just you [censored] up your own life.

wacki
06-30-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a lot of people that don't care about STD's or even giving other people (even those they seem to care about) STD's. A lot of people only care if you know they have STD's.

"Anything for a rush man, anything for a rush."

oreogod
06-30-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost anytime this happens there is a point where either she screwed up the schedule in taking her pills or forgot. Well girl Ive talked to that has gotten pregnant on BC has told me this.

Again Ive been having sex 9 years. Been with lots of girls. I was with my first girlfriend 6 years, never wore a condom. Nothing happened. Im with my current girlfriend over a year, never wore a condom. Nothing happened.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used it almost everytime as well, but twice I didn't and as enjoyable as it was, I'm not doing it again till I'm ready to be a dad. It's just too risky. 15 minutes of pleasure is not worth half a lifetime of potential grief.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

15 minutes? Wow thats short. When Im having sex its usually half and hour or more. (this is without stopping).

If you're worried about pregnancy you probably should just stop having sex. Condoms and BC are on about the same level of effectiveness. Also on BC you have to be careful if u take supplements or vitamins, it can screw with its effectiveness.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

B) A condom

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutly true. In fact BC is more effective than a condom. Having sex with a girl if I either have a choice between a condom and BC and I know shes clean. I take BC everytime just for its effectiveness.

BusterStacks
06-30-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This type of statement always boggles my mind. Does sex suddenly become BAD when using a condom for you fools? I am sure you are all terrible at it, but thats not the point, its still fun with one one (admittidly not as much). Goaddamn it buster,i expected more from you.
Any love is good love.

PS. Gavourche PWNS you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it doesn't become bad, it becomes not worth it. Getting laid is easy, and if I have to use a condom I'd sooner not bother. How you can be sure I'm terrible at it is beyond me, but I have had more sex than the vast majority of my peers and never had any complaints or heard any mentioned. Surely this would have happened if I was indeed terrible.

I came up with this analogy, say you want to go to the store to get food because you're really hungry. You can either walk and get there in 15 minutes, or get a ride in 20 minutes. Sure you'd rather get there sooner but is it worth the hassle of walking? Not for me...

Alobar
06-30-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

15 minutes? Wow thats short. When Im having sex its usually half and hour or more. (this is without stopping).

[/ QUOTE ]

half an hour? wow, thats short. When im having sex its usually 7 hours or more. (this is without stopping)

What do our two statements have in common? They are actually anagrams and if you rearrange the letters it spells out "I'm trying to look cool, but really I don't get laid much and im a huge tool"

oreogod
06-30-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

half an hour? wow, thats short. When im having sex its usually 7 hours or more. (this is without stopping)

What do our two statements have in common? They are actually anagrams and if you rearrange the letters it spells out "I'm trying to look cool, but really I don't get laid much and im a huge tool"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure pal. Id have the confidence to bang my french teacher in high school thats for sure.

Why would I care about looking cool in an internet forum? I pop on 2-3 days a week for a 15-30 min at a time, sometimes a little more late at night.

Guess I dont put much stock in representing an internet personality.

7 hours bagged in latex sounds like fun. Also I love how u revert to stock net jabs which obviously are full of hot air. Also u have no idea what an anagram is, if we are going by the definition in a dictionary your statement makes no sense, nor is it a valid anagram. Oh wait, it was shitty sarcasm.

Here this should help you out.

Word Skills -- Guide to Internet Flaming (http://www.advicemeant.com/flame/03words.shtml#Innuendo)

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5016/sarcasm1ac.jpg

You my friend are gooooood.

PokerFink
06-30-2005, 02:32 AM
I'm very confused.

If you're a guy, why do you take birth control?

If you're a girl, why are you saying how long you have sex for? That is totally dependent on the guy.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-30-2005, 02:34 AM
I just read this and take offense.

I (and others) think I'm awesome in the sack. It's all about communication.

That is all.

bernie
06-30-2005, 02:34 AM
It's still going in her mouth and being slathered with her tongue. Try getting that in a handjob. If she's good, you won't care about the difference.

Who the hell would bitch about this? lol

b

oreogod
06-30-2005, 02:36 AM
Are u referring to the BC comment?

I forgot to put the: I'll take BC *OVER* a condom.

Read it in the context of the paragraph its in.

bernie
06-30-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It only takes once and you lose in child support roulette. Keep spinning the wheel.

Even though, somehow, I don't believe you. Can't put my finger on it.

b

wacki
06-30-2005, 02:38 AM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7148/tomsquirt2up2ci.gif

It just seemed relative to the thread. Man that avatar is kick ass.

bernie
06-30-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The STD part should be a no brainer. Lots of people don't calculate 18 years of payments and see just what a chunk that is.

b

PokerFink
06-30-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are u referring to the BC comment?

I forgot to put the: I'll take BC *OVER* a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, ok that makes sense. I think you can see why I was confused. No offense or anything, I wasn't trying to insult you.

And if you really have enough sex that you can always last 30+ minutes, then I give you props.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 02:46 AM
As for the over 30 min thing, it is true, but I mentioned it because for me, it is not possible to have sex that long with a condom on. Not because I want to be cool to all u internet ppl.

bernie
06-30-2005, 02:47 AM
-

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Wait, what? Sex with a condom is shorter than condomless sex?

Never in my life.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, what? Sex with a condom is shorter than condomless sex?

Never in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess Im now a tool according to some of the ppl double bagging it. He really took offense to it. Must have hit a cord with him.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-30-2005, 03:05 AM
What? I'm not calling you a tool or anything, I just found your statement surprising, that's all.

I'm going to assume you weren't talking about me though.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What? I'm not calling you a tool or anything, I just found your statement surprising, that's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah look a few posts up. My response was to yours but the sarcasm wasnt directed at you (it was to another poster that thought I was trying to be an internet celebrity for the fact that I can have sex longer than 15 mins. That man must be hard up on something.).

Not my intention to make it feel I was speaking of you. sorry about that.

Nice avatar by the way.

Dead
06-30-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight: you've knocked up three girls and have had two fetuses aborted??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Is there something wrong with that?

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Well, I mean, besides the possible post-traumatic stress disorders?

Yeah, a lot of stuff besides that actually, but I'll let others elaborate.

Alobar
06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah look a few posts up. My response was to yours but the sarcasm wasnt directed at you (it was to another poster that thought I was trying to be an internet celebrity for the fact that I can have sex longer than 15 mins. That man must be hard up on something.).

Not my intention to make it feel I was speaking of you. sorry about that.

Nice avatar by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

internet celebrity? No I just think that people who like to try and one up other peoples sex comments are huge douches. Which you obviously are. "what, your dick is only 6 inches? Wow, mine is 9!"

But its ok, you are short and insecure, and the internet is a breeding ground for your type, so carry on little man.

Tyler Durden
06-30-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Is there something wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not at all. You sir, are a humanitarian.

Well j/k, you're totally twisted if you've led to two abortions. Most people don't have any--One would think you'd learn after the first one.
But killing your offspring is probably good for the Earth. God forbid one little Dead would start posting in OOT about Yankees crap. What a scary thought.

slickpoppa
06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
internet celebrity? No I just think that people who like to try and one up other peoples sex comments are huge douches. Which you obviously are. "what, your dick is only 6 inches? Wow, mine is 9!"

But its ok, you are short and insecure, and the internet is a breeding ground for your type, so carry on little man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of people in here boasting about their sex exploits and then accusing people who they don't know of never getting laid.

Voltron87
06-30-2005, 11:52 AM
sounds like you need to get laid.

oreogod
06-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Sounds like u need to get laid. That and get some orginality. I mean, with your little flames you have going, its stock cliche after stock cliche. Either way, you're way way off. But I couldnt expect less from you.

First of all, the comment you took offense at, the one about going for more than 15 mins? LOL, while it is true, it was said in jest.

1.So you suck at detecting sarcasm

2.You are obviously way way insecure for the fact that you took great offense to a comment that was not meant to be taken with all seriousness. (Oh wait, I forgot, you were taking up the fight for all the others who may have taken offense to that comment.)

PS. You keep typing that Im insecure, blah blah. Little man, etc. I mean seriously, you make me laugh. Thats all u got? If your going to try and jab somebody, at least make it worthwhile. But what can you expect from a man who responds like a 15 year old. Oui. Grow some balls, learn how to detect sarcasm. If you're insecure, start a thread, maybe someone could help you out.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does no one else see this as a sarcastic jab that was said in jest?

Why do u think I put the last comment in ().

Bill C
07-01-2005, 12:38 AM
[quoteIt's also easier clean up with a condom. Unless you like sleeping on your wet spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a matter of technic. Wet spot goes on HER side!
bc

jason_t
07-01-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[quoteIt's also easier clean up with a condom. Unless you like sleeping on your wet spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a matter of technic. Wet spot goes on HER side!
bc

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

Cyrus
07-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Because the velvety yet dumb feel of the elastic reminds you of yer ever-ready, friendly, frustrating masturbatory hand.

Ah, good times !

tonypaladino
07-01-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, this is awful. Girls who give you a handjob disguised as a BJ, need to be shot. The only places her hands should be is either playing with my balls or waving around frantically in the air, because I've got my hands on the back of her head and doing what needs to be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree

tonypaladino
07-01-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am now totally convinced that you are a 13 year old virgin.

TONY

Angelic_Ace
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Sex with a condom wouldn't even be worth it for me unless the chick was a 9 or a 10. I don't bang sluts though, I'm a relationship guy. Was with my last girlfriend for 4 years using just the pill, and we never had a problem. I probably came inside her at least 500 times and not one scare.

My rule of thumb is - if you don't know where the snatch has been, wrap it up if you must. If the chick is tested and has a good track record, get her on the pill. I'd say it feels about 10x better without one.

astroglide
07-01-2005, 11:43 AM
infinitely. i'm another member of the "i will not have sex with a condom, so she needs to be disease-free and on some sort of reliable birth control" camp.