PDA

View Full Version : I donk bet 66 and I don't feel good about it.

ElAnimal
06-28-2005, 12:14 AM
CO is 69/3/1 after 50 hands. UTG is 29/11/1.5 after 100.

Given the way I played (and I know there are other lines here like fold preflop/raise the flop) is the fold okay? Also, if you'd like to see another line, which would you recommend?
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, BB folds.

If checkoff folds I bet in a second. Probably still should've. Would anyone play it this way?

Turn: (5.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero folds.

The flop call, then turn raise against a bettor and caller, one of which was the preflop bettor looked a lot like a Party 3/6 set or sloplayed over pair (which is possible given CO's preflop raise of 3%). Anybody strongly believe a call is warranted here?

dingbet
06-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Fold pre-flop. You need more than two callers, with no assurance that the big blind will call. Anyways, bet flop. If you get raised, call. Check/fold the turn.