PDA

View Full Version : CHENEY!

10-18-2001, 10:06 PM
I'm glad we got a great number 2 man! I have full confidence in Cheney, should anything happen to GWB. Great speech at the Albert Smith conference. Friggin scumbags who try to destroy our way of life will suffer great destruction!

We are cracking down on immigrants. This is a good thing. I'm not a racist, nor am I prejudice against any religon or race. However, if you choose to immigrate to the United States of America, you better believe in Justice and Freedom, or "HIT THE ROAD MOTHER F******'s!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a deep and philosophical country, we are being taken advantage of by mutant, fanatical extremist slime. Death to anyone who tries to destroy our way of life.

We are right, and they are wrong. All you milk sop liberals can debate you all you want. But our way of life is supreme. Can anyone deny that? Maybe our foreign policy isn't up to snuff, but we can't please everyone. It's tough being the worlds police force, but somebodys gotta do it. More buzzed ramblings from the taxidriver.

that is all,

dannyboy :o)

ps, got my 9 locked and loaded for any threats against me. It's a glock w/hollow points. The right to bear arms!!!! Love my country baby!!!!