PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Stud Forum Pledge.

BeerMoney
06-27-2005, 09:01 PM
I will not table coach.

I will not berate a fish.

I will fold to a riverbet to BeerMoney when he asks.

OK, just kidding about the last one, but I've seen way too much table coaching, other's have mentioned to me that its been going on too.

Let's not help other's get better, I suck enough as it is.

TheShootah
06-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Aye Matey. I am proud to say I am the first taking the pledge. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jon_1van
06-27-2005, 11:56 PM
you should add the "telling players they suck thing....ie have gambling problem"

As thank god everyone here thinks this is best

gol4pro
06-28-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm the one who needs the coaching!

beta1607
06-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Also add - don't be pricks to the newbies, give them time to learn and they can be valuable additions for the forum.

Maulik
06-28-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also add - don't be pricks to the newbies, give them time to learn and they can be valuable additions for the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me two months, I'll be a valuable addition, but be ready to deal with some stupid questions meanwhile =]

peritonlogon
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Beer's pledge was in referring to while at the table, not at the forum... (though i don't disagree with the sentement)

I'll take the pledge with one reservation.... Is trying to get someone who is berating a fish to lay off table coaching? If it is I don't know as I'll be faithful to my pledge.

Nick_Foxx
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
I suggest an additional pledge:

"I will not smoke Nick_Foxx if we are at the same table"

Thanks

Mike

BeerMoney
06-28-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Beer's pledge was in referring to while at the table, not at the forum... (though i don't disagree with the sentement)

[/ QUOTE ]

It was, but it doesn't have to be limited to just the table.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll take the pledge with one reservation.... Is trying to get someone who is berating a fish to lay off table coaching? If it is I don't know as I'll be faithful to my pledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting, I guess technically it could be construed as table coaching.. But, if it was at a live game, it would be table kicking or punching.. Look at it that way!

I'll be honest though, I've been known to say "nice catch" on occasion.

JaBlue
06-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Never have and never will coach or berate a fish.

I pledge allegiance to the stud forum.

Also you should notice that sometimes the table coach will give terrible advice. Being as that a table coach is an idiot, the chances that the advice isn't good are high. I still pledge, though.

hurlyburly
06-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Count me in for this. I'm usually on the receiving end anyway...

bholdr
06-28-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be honest though, I've been known to say "nice catch" on occasion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you beermoney: I tend to cram all of my frustrations and anger at the idiot fish that draw out on me way down into a deep, dark place in my subconcious, until one day some loser says the wrong thing and it sets me off. It's gotten a lot harder to hold it in since i quit smoking in my partment- i used to just light a cig, take a deep breath (*hack* *cough*) and forget about it.

but i'll take the pledge.