PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE THE CALCUTTA ODDS; RAPTOR SUCKS

skipperbob
06-27-2005, 08:02 PM
So on the same day that I waxed Gig H'U' @ $215...I'm getting tortured by the whole table for a "triple-up" on a DDS hand early; most prolific (and poorly-spelled) vitriol is coming from a "Female"....then I note that the crunt is from Fort Worth; well, only one person in the world that's stupid enough to admit being located in Ft.Worth = RAPTOR;
sure enough, I outplay everybody else while his luckbox is good for the chiplead when we get H.U.....Don't worry; "BOOK'IT, DANO"....Skip = (+) $1,000 /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptor517
06-27-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So on the same day that I waxed Gig H'U' @ $215...I'm getting tortured by the whole table for a "triple-up" on a DDS hand early; most prolific (and poorly-spelled) vitriol is coming from a "Female"....then I note that the crunt is from Fort Worth; well, only one person in the world that's stupid enough to admit being located in Ft.Worth = RAPTOR;
sure enough, I outplay everybody else while his luckbox is good for the chiplead when we get H.U.....Don't worry; "BOOK'IT, DANO"....Skip = (+) $1,000 /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the biggest lucksack in the world = skipper bob. amazing how he runs into aces heads up when i have A8. STUNNING. its on now bunnie batch. holla

Apathy
06-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Are the blinds 300/600 with 10k chips in play in the HU tourny?

If so I'm tripling my bet on the skipper /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

skipperbob
06-27-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If so I'm tripling my bet on the skipper

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drinking YukonJack?...If so, "Yuke 'till U Puke"

raptor517
06-27-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are the blinds 300/600 with 10k chips in play in the HU tourny?

If so I'm tripling my bet on the skipper /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must know about my lack of a luckbox. zj and curtains came in and robbed it 2 weeks ago. holla