PDA

View Full Version : Looking for STT Buddy (NC)

treeofwisdom7
06-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Today was the 3rd day of a $hit n go run full of fun. $uck 6 bad beats in a row , flop sets vs flush draw, AK vs A7. ect. Im not here to bitch.

On my last run of games i started to chat with another player who told me my ITM was 44% and that i was runing very good. He said its just a bad run and but with my stats im a good player. Im not sure if im a good player but my itm is kind of good. After he told me this i had a renewed confidence and won like 15buy ins out of the 20 i was down. #hit im thinking that i lose when i feel like i cant win because i give up or play bad..

my point is that having a buddy seems like a great thing. Right now i dont have a STT buddy but if someone out there wants to chat with me and talk about stuff about the game and even things not about the game, pm me? we can use AIM MSN.
if you dont have a buddy think about getting one

The Yugoslavian
06-27-2005, 07:35 PM
I nominate valenzuela.

Seriously, I think you'd kick all sorts of ass.

Yugoslav
PS Tell your boss that you worship the devil and then kick him in the nuts...this is the morally correct thing for you to do.

treeofwisdom7
06-27-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I nominate valenzuela.

Seriously, I think you'd kick all sorts of ass.

Yugoslav
PS Tell your boss that you worship the devil and then kick him in the nuts...this is the morally correct thing for you to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was looking to get flamed. kind of supprised Yugo posted and didnt flame. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

inyaface
06-27-2005, 07:45 PM
It helps for sure. I sometimes get my buddy to bring his labtop over and we make sure neither of us go on tilt and talk strategies etc. Whats your MSN name

valenzuela
06-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Me? lol. Actually Im already taken, another poster offered me to exchange HHs. I cant have 2 sng buddies or can I?
edit: On my last 4 sets ive flooped Ive run into 3 straights and 1 flush.(on the flop!)

skipperbob
06-27-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was looking to get flamed. kind of supprised Yugo posted and didnt flame.

[/ QUOTE ]

The prosecution rests: /images/graemlins/blush.gif

trdi
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
You mean you need someone to keep telling you you are a great player?