PDA

View Full Version : A Break From The Computer

10-18-2001, 07:07 PM
I will be taking a break from the computer for a few days, maybe a week or two, in order to better concentrate on poker and get in shape a bit. For me, the computer seems to make it easy to chew up lots of time and not get enough done. Maybe this is what backdoor was referring to when he posted a query a while back about the possiblity of the forums, etc. impeding progress. Of course, it's not the fault of the computer;-)

Anyway best wishes to all for a while and don't go out and get anthrax.

Ray Springfield and alter egos please feel free to have at it and post anything you want about me while I am gone.

10-18-2001, 08:29 PM
I have found myself spending way too much time on the "other topics" forum, and not enough on tourney and medium stakes. But I digress, plenty of time till USPC. Hopefully I get the fire back, but it's gone for now.

that is all,

dannyboy :o)

10-19-2001, 08:23 AM
Well, maybe you'll stop betraying your country with online gambling. Maybe you should change your name to something more imaginative like, N. The change would do you good.

I still don't understand why you won't post your name and mailing contact so that we can begin litigation. Apparently you either feel that you would lose, or you are a coward. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll assume that you are a coward.

10-19-2001, 09:21 AM
Well Ray just had at it. lol Are you guys in a Flame war? I like a good flame war. Somebody Flame me!

that is all,

10-19-2001, 06:51 PM
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

that is all,