PDA

View Full Version : Interaccount transfers on Party: Screwing the SNG player

SuitedSixes
06-27-2005, 02:02 PM
I posted this in another thread, but everybody needs a heads-up. There was a thread in the "Zoo" yesterday that says that there is a 25% work-through now on interaccount transferred funds that is not satisfied by tournament fees.

In other words, if someone transfers you money you would have to play ring games before you can withdraw.

Here's the link. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2723091&page=5&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

TheUsher
06-27-2005, 02:09 PM
What a simple, yet effective way of screwing with affiliate transfers to your account for primarily SNG players. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Looks like I'm going to be playing many more cash games from now on. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtains
06-27-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure if this is really true 100% of the time. I've been xferred a lot of money but was able to cash out almost all of it yesterday.

Costanza
06-27-2005, 02:47 PM
I saw that thread in the Zoo and didn't think twice about it. That's because I just got my first rakeback deposit last month and it didn't occur to me that it was an interaccount transfer.

I don't play at limits which make it that big of a deal for me -- I could have cleared my rakeback last month in an hour or 2 playing $0.50/$1 limit. But I hope to get to the point where rakeback will be a big deal, and I don't like the sound of this.

I'm going to go back and read the thread in the Zoo. Was this limited to Party or does it apply to skins as well?

wulfheir
06-27-2005, 02:48 PM
looks like it's limited to Party.

curtains
06-27-2005, 03:45 PM
My God, don't get your rakeback sent to your partypoker account, EVER! Have it sent to stars, or neteller, anywhere but party.