PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Women bother me sometimes....

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 02:00 PM
When I traveled to Asia it was the first time I'd been around Muslim women wearing the traditional black dress with only their eyes showing. You can have one of them waiting in line behind you in a bank. You think of Snatch, especially since alot of them appear really round and fat, like they've got three guys hiding inside. Its strange. It make you feel like its Halloween or something. Especially when it's 90 degrees outside and everyone is wearing beach attire.

Ive gotten used to it now though.

Ive also never seen any of them communicate socially with a non muslim. The other day this Muslism Uni girl was flirting me up in a noodle line and she had on the "I want to suck you off Kane" look on her face and her mother came over in her cape and dragged her away - rather rudely, screaming these harsh sounds like she swallowed a dildo covered in peanutbutter.

okay enough.

Lalit Khajuria
06-27-2005, 02:07 PM
JALLA JALLA!!!

Seriously are you serious that muslims dont really wear those gowns in states? If so, is there some law against it like in France muslim kids are no longer allowed to wear them in school or any other religious items.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
JALLA JALLA!!!

Seriously are you serious that muslims dont really wear those gowns in states? If so, is there some law against it like in France muslim kids are no longer allowed to wear them in school or any other religious items.

[/ QUOTE ]
Generally speaking, there's no law against it. They just don't typically do it.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
JALLA JALLA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no law against it. Some still wear them here, but most of them, especially second generation, become more Americanized.

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 02:09 PM
i lived in miami, florida. i guess they avoided that area because of all the jews?

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i lived in miami, florida. i guess they avoided that area because of all the jews?

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHaHaHa

hoopsie44
06-27-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think that's it ?

Boris
06-27-2005, 02:15 PM
In France they don't allow the traditional Muslim clothes in school. France rules in this regard.

VBM
06-27-2005, 02:15 PM
i'm not sure myself.

with only one day of combat training and a random distribution of them (fat, skinny, girls, boys) they probably don't have adequate time/ability to withstand a blow from an adult enough to know what to do afterwards (tho, some of the feister ones may come back and flail you just fueled on anger)

on the other hand, i think people underestimate how much energy repeated 5-year-old-incapacitating-strikes takes.

my guess? probably about 10-15?

Lalit Khajuria
06-27-2005, 02:17 PM
That's cool, even tho I kept hearing some real horror stories of girls who stopped using it when I used to live europe.. Like parents telling their daughter they are no longer wellcome to home, and actually stopping talk to her, after they didint use to gown in school.

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think that's it ?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont know. youd think they'd be attracted to all the sand?

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not sure myself.

with only one day of combat training and a random distribution of them (fat, skinny, girls, boys) they probably don't have adequate time/ability to withstand a blow from an adult enough to know what to do afterwards (tho, some of the feister ones may come back and flail you just fueled on anger)

on the other hand, i think people underestimate how much energy repeated 5-year-old-incapacitating-strikes takes.

my guess? probably about 10-15?

[/ QUOTE ]

what?

steelcmg
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
I was at OC maryland last summer and i saw a women with her husband and 3 kids wearing the full black dress. It must have been 100deg out that day. I couldnt help looking over at her she must have been hot as hell.

bennyk
06-27-2005, 02:29 PM
LMAO /images/graemlins/grin.gif

brilliant.
bk

spamuell
06-27-2005, 02:46 PM
what?

He was answering "How many five year olds..." but I don't know why.

kurosh
06-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I think black people or "negroes" view selling pot in the same respect that we view poker. It's an easy way to get money and into the "real" world, per say. I wonder what would happen if our roles reversed? Would Jack Mickelson be the Phil Ivey?

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think black people or "negroes" view selling pot in the same respect that we view poker. It's an easy way to get money and into the "real" world, per say. I wonder what would happen if our roles reversed? Would Jack Mickelson be the Phil Ivey?

[/ QUOTE ]

WRPOTD!

spamuell
06-27-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that you in your avatar?

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. kurosh is George Bush. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kurosh
06-27-2005, 03:19 PM
hahaha YES

spamuell
06-27-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. kurosh is George Bush. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That it is Bush in the avatar is incidental. I was just referring to the Nazi salute and his ridiculous racial stereotyping.

kurosh
06-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Shut the [censored] up you stupid fat hawaiian. I'll capture you. We don't care about natives who are too retarded to not know when to stop eating so they all look like negro buddahs, the ones that look like orangutans. In short, your princess loki can suck it and I rule.

Wes ManTooth
06-27-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In France they don't allow the traditional Muslim clothes in school. France rules in this regard .

[/ QUOTE ]

this phrase saved a potentially very bad beginning part to this sentence.

Tyler Durden
06-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey Kane, instead of starting dumbass threads like this, you should channel your energy into paying the cash to the winner of the haiku thread like you said you would.

Jerkoff.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-27-2005, 03:44 PM
I don't know which moslems you meet, but I live in a area with quite a few moslem women working as clerks and I flirt with all of them.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know which moslems you meet, but I live in a area with quite a few moslem women working as clerks and I flirt with all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hey, Baby! How about you and me go someplace and wrestle that bedsheet off of you?"

"I really wanna see how thick the mustache is under that veil."

Arnfinn Madsen
06-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Haven't tried those ones /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

They are just as horny and ready to flirt as any other women naturally. Biology is the same.

My friend left his number on a napkin for a moslem waitress. Later we came back and the male waiter seriously asked if he was gay. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nottom
06-27-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In France they don't allow the traditional Muslim clothes in school. France rules in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, suppression of people's right to practice their religious customs rules.

Boris
06-27-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm glad you agree with me.

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, suppression of people's right to practice their religious customs rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

if u let them wear their capes then you should also let the goth kids who worship satan where their capes also. agree?

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

They are just as horny and ready to flirt as any other women naturally. Biology is the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this girl looked like she could suck a goof ball out of a garden hose. she kept twisting her nipple while talking to me about how she loves the ocean. i keep eating there hoping to run into her again...

KaneKungFu123
06-27-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
JALLA JALLA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

jalla.... hahahaha

Lawrence Ng
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey Kane, instead of starting dumbass threads like this, you should channel your energy into paying the cash to the winner of the haiku thread like you said you would.

Jerkoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

PWN'D by the TD!!!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence