PDA

View Full Version : Clipping fingernails in public

MoreWineII
06-27-2005, 11:52 AM
People who do this in the office should die, imo.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm torn here. I do this, but only very early in the morning before anyone else gets there.

Soul Daddy
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
I bite mine and I'm not particular about where I am, so I'm indifferent. What's the big deal?

MoreWineII
06-27-2005, 12:00 PM
For me, it's the sound. I find it incredibly annoying. I don't care if you want to get little bits of fingernail in your keyboard or whatever, but the sound...it drives me nuts.

-Skeme-
06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't mind as long is a nail didn't fly off and get me in the eye.

SmileyEH
06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bite mine and I'm not particular about where I am, so I'm indifferent. What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

mike l.
06-27-2005, 12:02 PM
it's gross but if there's something i dislike more than people who would do this it's people who would be very upset by it.

i once brushed my teeth in the drinking fountain of an airport and some guy got really pissed off.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For me, it's the sound. I find it incredibly annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

-Skeme-
06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Well that is indeed pretty rude.

Soul Daddy
06-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Eh, there are so many sounds that annoy me at work I'd never notice it. Without my headphones I'd have gone insane by now.

mike l.
06-27-2005, 12:07 PM
"Well that is indeed pretty rude.'

in retrospect yes, but at the time i felt like seriously punching the guy who gave me shiit for it.

-Skeme-
06-27-2005, 12:08 PM
A common reaction.. can't fault you there.

MrWookie47
06-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Since there's a 99% chance you were right outside of a restroom, couldn't you have just gone inside and used a sink? If someone gave you crap then, you'd have a much better case.

MoreWineII
06-27-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's gross but if there's something i dislike more than people who would do this it's people who would be very upset by it.

i once brushed my teeth in the drinking fountain of an airport and some guy got really pissed off.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is pretty gross. I wouldn't drink at the fountain and I'd probably give you a dirty look, but I wouldn't cause a scene.

So to the clippers, would you shave at your desk? Or do you think that's something completely different?

OtisTheMarsupial
06-27-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Well that is indeed pretty rude.'

in retrospect yes, but at the time i felt like seriously punching the guy who gave me shiit for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Yes, use a bathroom if there is one available, but it's not that big of a deal.

I think in general we ought to promote oral hygiene more so this stuff isn't viewed as gross.

Really, what's more gross? Nasty, bad breath, teeth falling out guy or guy who brushes and flosses in public? Nasty teeth guy, for sure!

The Truth
06-27-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A common reaction.. can't fault you there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes ya gotta brush your teeth.
No harm no foul, people are often little bitches for no reason.

No cares if it annoys you, it isn't affecting you in any serious way so STFU.
god damn, if you cant handle people brushing their teeth when you walk by, or clipping their nails in the office, god help you when something seriously troubling happens.
You must fly off the mother [censored] handle. The mother fuckers that cant take [censored] in stride are the guys that compound the real stupid [censored] moronic people do. I know when an idiot is doing something stupid AGAIN it sucks, but bitching crying and creating more red tape isnt going to help.

have a nice day bitches /images/graemlins/smile.gif
love blake

Edit: im emotionally unstable.

jakethebake
06-27-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think in general we ought to promote oral hygiene more so this stuff isn't viewed as gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa /images/graemlins/confused.gif

CollinEstes
06-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Why can't people just cut them at home. The sound drives me crazy. The same goes for filing nails too for me. I think people like this are the cancer of society. The same goes for people who talk why to loud on a cell phone in public. I want to kill those people.