PDA

View Full Version : Double gutted

private joker
06-27-2005, 11:50 AM
No stats on the opponents, but they both seem to be playing pretty tight.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO folds.

Turn: (4 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks.

River: (4 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero...

Grease
06-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Bets if he has huge balls. You only have to be folded to here 1 in 5 times for this to be profitable. If it were HU, I'd say bet in a heartbeat, but the presence of two opponents makes it less likely you'll win. I would bet, because even if you're called, you could get more action in the future of the opponents are tighter.

But then again, I'm kinda LAGGY at the wrong time.

jba
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
I think you need to give up here.

I think any A, K, or T is calling you here, and I think at least one of your opponents will find one of those cards 1/5 times.

private joker
06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />

I think any A, K, or T is calling you here

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a K is raising me here.

chief444
06-27-2005, 12:03 PM
You know several things:

1) "No stats on the opponents, but they both seem to be playing pretty tight."
2) Neither of them is likely to have a K or T.
3) At least one of them likely has an A,Q or J.

I think it's a pretty good time to bet. If they're somewhat weak tight they'll think you likely have a K and were scared by the turn card. They'll definitely fold a Q or J and may fold an Ace.

stillbr
06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
I would likely bet out here. If you opponents called the flop with a 7, or small pair they no longer have any hand at all. Looking at this hand, it is very possible you have the best hand anyways. Are UTG and UTG+1 playing Ax? what are their EP limping hands?

The way you played it almost looks like you played weak with a K, or tried to check raise the turn with a T.

like I said, I'd bet.

QTip
06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think any A, K, or T is calling you here

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a K is raising me here.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I'd say so too!

Anyway, I like a bet here. You're probably up against some draws here that could very well contain an ace. I think a bet is the only chance you have of winning. You're not loosing much at this point, as it's very easy to fold to a raise.

private joker
06-27-2005, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
You're not loosing much at this point

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going pro, Q-tip, you should learn how to spell "losing." /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thejameser
06-27-2005, 12:32 PM
bet.

QTip
06-27-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're not loosing much at this point

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going pro, Q-tip, you should learn how to spell "losing." /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! How right you are!

Willluck
06-27-2005, 02:54 PM
betting here looks good, a pair of 7s is counerfeited now, so you may get called by an A or if someone passively played a K then you might get raised, but I think you're good 1 in 5 here.