PDA

View Full Version : posting complete HHs for review?

JoshuaMayes
06-27-2005, 10:55 AM
I am concerned that I have leaks in my game that I am unable to recognize and that will be undetectable if I post only a hand or two from my various SNGs, so I would like to post a series of complete HHs for comment. As complete HHs are long, and reviewing them takes substantial effort, I wanted to see if posting complete HHs is acceptable on this forum, before beginning. If it is, I am not planning on posting a barrage of HHs or posting HHs from SNGs I thought were particularly interesting, but instead selecting a few seemingly (to me) standard SNGs and posting the HHs.

lorinda
06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
It is acceptable, the success rate varies from zero replies to quite a few and basically depends if you are lucky enough to find someone who is bored.

You will probably need to post in two sections in the same thread as they often get cut off after level 4 or 5.

Don't change the format as the only chance you have of anyone reading them is if they can replay them.

Lori

JoshuaMayes
06-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks Lori.

Freudian
06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
I never read them since going through unformatted hand histories is a pain.

AKQJ10
06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but wouldn't it greatly reduce the size to compact hands where you folded preflop? I can see the point about not knowing where one's leaks are, but it's also clear that they're not in folding 83o in the third hand of the tournament.

Or does that go without saying and I'm just making an ass of myself?

JoshuaMayes
06-27-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but wouldn't it greatly reduce the size to compact hands where you folded preflop? I can see the point about not knowing where one's leaks are, but it's also clear that they're not in folding 83o in the third hand of the tournament.

Or does that go without saying and I'm just making an ass of myself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorinda wrote that the only way someone will only evaluate these if they can replay them (on PT or something similar I'm assuming). I am not sure if omitting some of the hands will muck that up or not.

AKQJ10
06-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I wondered what replaying them meant.