PDA

View Full Version : Error made - Dogmeat not on Greensteins list of players

dogmeat
06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Excuse the rant, but I just realized that Dogmeat is not listed on Barry Greensteins web site. I am very upset, and will boycott his site until I am added. I hereby also refuse to eat any fruits or vegetables that start with either a letter "B" or "G" for the next 41.65 hours.

Barry will rue the day he left me off his list of elite players! If he does not add me soon, I will either write him a scathing letter, or go to one of his Barry/Daniel heads-up matches and throw a stink bomb in the room.

Please feel free to support my position, or call my physician, which ever seems better to you at the time of reading this.

Sincerely (but with a bitter taste in my mouth),

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

henrikrh
06-27-2005, 05:26 AM
What would your theme song be? He probably decided to leave you off till he figured that out.

Jordan Olsommer
06-27-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hereby also refuse to eat any fruits or vegetables that start with either a letter "B" or "G" for the next 41.65 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget anything that's green, or is served in a stein. You might also want to consider going out of your way to be mean to children during this boycott period.

dogmeat
06-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Yes, this is excellent advice.

W.C. Fields said "anybody that hates dogs and children can't be all bad," so I will be mean to them both.

I will also start thinking of an appropriate theme song. Currently, "One in a Million" is probably the best, although my chances of getting added may not be that good.

My boycott still has about 28.59 hours to go, and I am really craving either a banana or a grape, but that would just be wrong - I am strong. And don't worry, my meds always arrive on Mondays........... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Brain
06-27-2005, 08:53 PM
W. C. also said "Start your day off with a smile and get it over with." My words to live by!