PDA

View Full Version : Seriously... who has the biggest penis in the universe?

Irieguy
06-27-2005, 12:35 AM
This place is getting ridiculous.

Irieguy

Myst
06-27-2005, 12:36 AM
I think I do.

Oh wait, you meant metaphorically. Awwww.....

flyingmoose
06-27-2005, 12:37 AM
I have an 8-dimensional meta dong. I'm [censored] everything in the universe, even if it's locked in a safe, yet I'm [censored] nothing at all. It's a quantum thing.

Edit: I do have a question, though.

I want to move up to a 9-dimensional dong. What kind of bankroll do I need?

Sponger15SB
06-27-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously... who has the biggest penis in the universe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. 18", this guy is freakin HUUUGE

http://www.xxxtasee.com/images/midgets/1600taobsald.jpg

raptor517
06-27-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

i challenge you to a million dollar HU LHE match. holla

Irieguy
06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

i challenge you to a million dollar HU LHE match. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I accept. But, for the record, I actually challenged you first... you micropenis-having little sissy.

Irieguy

45suited
06-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Irie, any more updates on your $5 SNG challenge?

raptor517
06-27-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

guess who wants a buyout?? holla

Apathy
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was a joke (I hope it was) it was very funny.

GrekeHaus
I can tell you for a fact, it's not Yugo. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Irieguy
06-27-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've finished 30, but I feel funny posting results at this moment because of all these shenanigans.

I'm not sure how my e-penis at the $5 SNGs will match up to all the $215 e-penises. Even though I think anybody can beat SNGs if they look at their cards, while only a few can beat them blind. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irieguy

raptor517
06-27-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've finished 30, but I feel funny posting results at this moment because of all these shenanigans.

I'm not sure how my e-penis at the $5 SNGs will match up to all the $215 e-penises. Even though I think anybody can beat SNGs if they look at their cards, while only a few can beat them blind. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you are a gigantic hacker. when is our 1,000,000 dollar match?? hmmmmm???? ship it. holla

Rosie5
06-27-2005, 01:06 AM
why are you berating people who post their results, I know you're just teasing but I like to know what to expect and it's interesting to see people's results

oh and fyi I'm a world wide champion of sit n goes--pokertracker results to come /images/graemlins/grin.gif

People have asked if it's my ROI or my area code #

Mr_Gordon
06-27-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Zing!

Nick M
06-27-2005, 04:03 AM
finally somebody with some pull around here steps up to the plate. Thanks Irie!!

Jman28
06-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Someone had to say it. Great post as usual Irie.

johnnybeef
06-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Im sorry to say that because of the irish curse, it ain't me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

vinyard
06-27-2005, 07:06 AM
Thank G-d your silly, childish post about reasonable ROIs from "10,000 SnGs" can't be brought into evidence. Because, that assertion was an unmitigated study in cowardice and an outright lie. I still can't process that silliness. I don't mind braggodocio (sp?) posts - I *do* have a problem with you unsubstantiated drivel. I expect nothing/more less from an MD.

skipperbob
06-27-2005, 07:54 AM
ForumBot's penis is a MarkIII-B torpedo launch tube from a PT boat /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Luminous Mist
06-27-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank G-d your silly, childish post about reasonable ROIs from "10,000 SnGs" can't be brought into evidence. Because, that assertion was an unmitigated study in cowardice and an outright lie. I still can't process that silliness. I don't mind braggodocio (sp?) posts - I *do* have a problem with you unsubstantiated drivel. I expect nothing/more less from an MD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this is a joke b/c frankly, *everything* on this forum is unsubstantiated drivel....

Get a clue. Please, for your own sake.

Luminous

freemoney
06-27-2005, 12:27 PM
i actually ike alot of Irie's posts and i know the biggest dick is in at least part directed towards me, but thewhole thing with the ROI at the different levels was IMO a very meaningless post best off ignored.

stupidsucker
06-27-2005, 12:29 PM
gay

johnnybeef
06-27-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i actually ike alot of Irie's posts and i know the biggest dick is in at least part directed towards me, but thewhole thing with the ROI at the different levels was IMO a very meaningless post best off ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

that post was only his opinion (which he clearly stated within the post) after watching over 10,000 hhs. nothing more, nothing less.

Luminous Mist
06-27-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No more than your recent post about your stats...

Honestly, most of the posts on this forum aren't useful in any way. In fact, I think many are detrimental (so perhaps this isn't a bad thing).

Also, I've never really understood why Irie's ITM/ROI post made so many people angry. That makes no sense to me. Does everyone honestly believe that so many players are beating this game for 20% ROI? Obviously, some are...but it's a zero sum game, and the amount of plays your opponents play that you can take advantage of in 70 hands is limited (even bad players are folding most of those hands too)...and even if one can *prove* he's off (by a little/a lot/ or somewhere in between) how does that make it bad for him to express his experienced opinion? I'm sure he'd *love* to see proof and concrete evidence to show him he's wrong, but apparently all the evidence he's seen points more in the other direction.

I mean hell, if TOW is allowed to run rampant on this forum, I can't see how anyone would be upset or mind in the slightest posts from undoubtedly experienced players conveying their thoughts.

Of course, IMO, the best answer for *all* stats question is very very simple....and there is no close runner up.

The answer and/or comment everyone is actually looking for when asked about or talking about their stats, is, 'enough.'

Luminous
And yes, there is a particular poster who I would attribute this simple, yet brilliant comment/answer to....I'll be fairly impressed if one of the active posters can reference it correctly...

spentrent
06-27-2005, 12:48 PM
YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

http://www.fastsize.com/webmasters/banners/sf150x200_3b.gif